• 66(current)
v19 Aeon MQ 8 for Matrix Mod
I just installed the Aeon MQ8. Mod for Matrix and all is working fine. I may be confused, but I thought on the 18 version there was a way to customize the main menu  with a button called “change action” but cannot seem to locate that function. Is there a different way of doing it or am I just missing something?
thanks, HM
I am on Kodi Matrix ver 19.2 (same for 19.1) and experiencing music genre thumbnails not loading the the android remote app YTSE.  I did a bit of digging on this and see according to the YTSE forum that this is possibly an API issue with Kodi. I posted in the kodi windows thread about this and was advised that this is a skin issue. Can this be looked into? 
Kodi Windows forum post

Ref original YTSE forum post 
https://community.yatse.tv/t/music-genre...shown/2336
Kodi ver.19.1  Aeon MQ 8 Matrix Mod Windows 10 
(2021-09-17, 11:40)mataus19 Wrote:
(2021-09-17, 08:02)thesabear Wrote:
(2021-09-17, 03:08)mataus19 Wrote: @latts9923  I'm trying to get all the coloured icons to show correctly on the dialogue page. Most of them show if the filename contains the relevant info. An example of how I label my files is:

moviename (year).2160p.hevc.hdr.10bit.atmos.8ch.mkv

I cannot get the video resolution icon to show 4K Ultra HD no matter what I put in the filename. I've tried '4k', 'uhd'. However the fact that 2160p is in the filename then it should work.

Is there anyway we can link the '2160p' in the filename to the 4K resolution icon along with the 'UHD Bluray' icon in audio codec?

I would be grateful if you could point me to the relevant XML files like 'include variables' so that I can see what I filenames I should use in order to get the correct aspect ratio, audio codec. resolution etc. Thanks!

Hi there,
I had very much the same issue as you. After much tinkering with video filenames, I eventually came across a solution that works for me.
In the folder .kodi/addons/resource.images.resolution.color/resources/ I had to capitilise the 'K' in the 4K.png filename for the icon to appear.
Hope this helps.
M
[/quote

Thanks I'll give that a try]
Didn't solve all my issues, but i have one less now, thank you
Kodi ver.19.1  Aeon MQ 8 Matrix Mod Windows 10 
Hi,
Kodi 19.2. I use "The Movie Database Python" (1.5.0+MATRIX1) as Information Provider for Movies and it worked fine in 19.0, 19.1 and 19.2. I just run "Update Library" and I get a message "The Movie Database Python error" and my library of Movies is truncated from 128 to 20 movies. When I change provider to "The Movie Database" all is fine but I no longer see Movie Studio logos. Any ideas?.

Edit: Using "The Movie Database" as content provider made that all movies lost "clearart", "clearlogo" etc.. info.

Edit-2: So, on 10-22.21 "The Movie Database Python" updated to 1.5.1+MATRIX.1. Now it works, but I still cannot get Studio Logo to show in Movies. Any suggestions?
Hi, I'm looking to add custom fonts to this skin. Can someone explain how to do this? I would like to change to a custom font on the main menu bar and everywhere else but the main menu bar is most important.
Thanks
I am having the following odd problem, when i add my TV Shows  menu from Emby (video nodes, emby next-gen, Tv SHOWS), i do not have the option to short them by episode. If i add them through the normal TV SHOWS of Kodi (media, video, import--> dirext smb path to tv shows folder)  the option to short them by episode is available.
Guys any solution for the empty info screen? i use emby server in combination with this skin
also there is no studio logo at all

(2021-10-21, 14:56)vitocorl Wrote: I am having the following odd problem, when i add my TV Shows  menu from Emby (video nodes, emby next-gen, Tv SHOWS), i do not have the option to short them by episode. If i add them through the normal TV SHOWS of Kodi (media, video, import--> dirext smb path to tv shows folder)  the option to short them by episode is available.

The problem was with the installation of the emby next gen plugin, i uninstalled, installed again and everything is ok now...
(2021-10-20, 10:26)pinkBEAT Wrote: Hi, I'm looking to add custom fonts to this skin. Can someone explain how to do this? I would like to change to a custom font on the main menu bar and everywhere else but the main menu bar is most important.
Thanks

Anyone? Maybe there is a tutorial that someone can direct me to that I'm not finding?
@pinkBEAT 

Look inside fonts folder, rename your custom font to aeon_mainmenu1, aeonmaimenu2 etc.

Inside xml folder, you have font.xml file, open with notepad++ or other xml editor and change the font size.
MediaBrazil forum Website - Youtube Channel
MQ9-1.6.0.29 - 09.15.2023 - Aeon MQ Skin Team
MarcosQui Website Donate and support us.
(2021-10-22, 19:06)pinkBEAT Wrote:
(2021-10-20, 10:26)pinkBEAT Wrote: Hi, I'm looking to add custom fonts to this skin. Can someone explain how to do this? I would like to change to a custom font on the main menu bar and everywhere else but the main menu bar is most important.
Thanks

Anyone? Maybe there is a tutorial that someone can direct me to that I'm not finding?
You could just paste your font into the font folder. Then rename it the same as the skin font. Don't forget to rename the skin font to something else. You may have to resize in font xml but that's dependant on the font your using.
(2021-10-22, 20:51)Wanilton Wrote: @pinkBEAT 

Look inside fonts folder, rename your custom font to aeon_mainmenu1, aeonmaimenu2 etc.

Inside xml folder, you have font.xml file, open with notepad++ or other xml editor and change the font size.
Thank you. I will try later tonight or tomorrow.
(2021-10-23, 17:51)Blackysb Wrote:
(2021-10-22, 19:06)pinkBEAT Wrote:
Thanks

You could just paste your font into the font folder. Then rename it the same as the skin font. Don't forget to rename the skin font to something else. You may have to resize in font xml but that's dependant on the font your using.

Thank you, I will try that.
Hello there,

Fanarts aren't working in program addons, like advanced emulator launcher . Any idea how to correct it ?

Thank you in advance
(2021-10-22, 20:51)Wanilton Wrote: @pinkBEAT 

Thanks again. It worked great and thanks for the details on how.
Any way to change the overall font for the skin and the submenu fonts to match the main menu fonts?
  • 66(current)

Logout Mark Read Team Forum Stats Members Help
Aeon MQ 8 for Matrix Mod0