• 67(current)
v19 Aeon MQ 8 for Matrix Mod
Hello, because in the screen with the various flag icons, production company and others with any file, even 4k, always writes me SDR and not HDR, bit always marks me 8 and not 10 do I have to download some addons? and tell me the production company MGM, PARAMOUNT etc.
I'm getting quite a few "Exception ignored" error messages. Link to hastebin log: https://paste.kodi.tv/jajajodevi.kodi provided, errors from line 604. The bunch of x30 lines of errors seem to get repeated every time I navigate through the Main Menu or click on a menu?

Also I have to disable the 'Embuary Helper Service' as it generates dozens of errors:
ERROR <general>: [ script.embuary.helper ] Image error: Could not get image for DefaultTVShows.png (try 1) -> [Errno 2] No such file or directory: '/home/kodi/.kodi/userdata/addon_data/script.embuary.helper/img/tmp/4b7b764f7bb66a9caccf99705e91c40a.jpg'

Are these known issues?
Looks like a couple of people have already posted about this, but i'd like to add that studio logos and box office info are also not showing for me as well. I'm on 19.3 now...not sure when exactly it broke, but I'm thinking 19.2 ...ish...remains broke in 19.3 though.

**update* after some roaming around and spot checking random things i noticed that both studios and box office info are working for the moment...this seems to come and go...works...doesn't work for awhile....then works again....thinking something with embuary helper is shitting it's pants.
Kodi ver.19.1  Aeon MQ 8 Matrix Mod Windows 10 
hi i am using win 10 with this skin on matrix . i am trying to add some tv shows from my hard drive but when it comes to a tv show with more than 1 season season 2 dont show on kodi
season 1 is done like this S1,EP1   season 2 is done like this S2,EP1    so i have got a tv show called invaders whch has 2 seasons  inside the main folder i have season 1 and season 2 folders but when putting through kodi only season 1 shows up properly
if season 2 folder shows up inside the folder it shows season 1 items in season 2 folder ?
any advice would be great thanks
(2021-11-07, 16:37)bluebug Wrote: hi i am using win 10 with this skin on matrix . i am trying to add some tv shows from my hard drive but when it comes to a tv show with more than 1 season season 2 dont show on kodi
season 1 is done like this S1,EP1   season 2 is done like this S2,EP1    so i have got a tv show called invaders whch has 2 seasons  inside the main folder i have season 1 and season 2 folders but when putting through kodi only season 1 shows up properly
if season 2 folder shows up inside the folder it shows season 1 items in season 2 folder ?

This is a scraper issue, not a skin issue.
Kodi ver.19.1  Aeon MQ 8 Matrix Mod Windows 10 
(2021-11-08, 03:00)Shredder_guitar Wrote:
(2021-11-07, 16:37)bluebug Wrote: hi i am using win 10 with this skin on matrix . i am trying to add some tv shows from my hard drive but when it comes to a tv show with more than 1 season season 2 dont show on kodi
thanks i have tried different scrappers got the same result
This is a scraper issue, not a skin issue.
Can someone advise how I can get the "random fanart backgrounds" for each menu item? In previous versions I was able to set the Kodi Background for each Menu Item (Like Movies, TV Shows) to simply use the random fanart. Now I see a designated image (not fanart) and I can't figure out how to change that to Random Fanart. I only see the option to set Single Image or Multiple Images.

I thought the option was under Settings - Appearance - Customize Main Menu - <Menu Item> and it was called something like "Background" where you could choose an Single Image, a Folder or Random Fanart. I'm not seeing the options anymore. 

Thanks!
(2021-11-08, 18:45)luci5r Wrote: Can someone advise how I can get the "random fanart backgrounds" for each menu item? In previous versions I was able to set the Kodi Background for each Menu Item (Like Movies, TV Shows) to simply use the random fanart. Now I see a designated image (not fanart) and I can't figure out how to change that to Random Fanart. I only see the option to set Single Image or Multiple Images.

I thought the option was under Settings - Appearance - Customize Main Menu - <Menu Item> and it was called something like "Background" where you could choose an Single Image, a Folder or Random Fanart. I'm not seeing the options anymore. 

Thanks!

the way i do images is to use what you have on bottom picture   either change backdrop image or multi image it will ask you where you have images stored , select image say ok and it should appear on the front of your build
(2021-11-08, 19:06)bluebug Wrote:
(2021-11-08, 18:45)luci5r Wrote: Can someone advise how I can get the "random fanart backgrounds" for each menu item? In previous versions I was able to set the Kodi Background for each Menu Item (Like Movies, TV Shows) to simply use the random fanart. Now I see a designated image (not fanart) and I can't figure out how to change that to Random Fanart. I only see the option to set Single Image or Multiple Images.

Thanks!

the way i do images is to use what you have on bottom picture   either change backdrop image or multi image it will ask you where you have images stored , select image say ok and it should appear on the front of your build

So did the author remove the Random Fanart option from the backgrounds altogether? That would surprise me! It's a feature that has been around in all forms of Kodi and all skins since inception. Usually Movies would show fanart from Movies as background, TV Shows would show fanart from TV Shows. I don't remember ever using Kodi without this capability. 

I wonder if an Author/Dev can confirm this?

Thanks.
(2021-11-08, 22:42)luci5r Wrote:
(2021-11-08, 19:06)bluebug Wrote:

Thanks!

So did the author remove the Random Fanart option from the backgrounds altogether? That would surprise me! It's a feature that has been around in all forms of Kodi and all skins since inception. Usually Movies would show fanart from Movies as background, TV Shows would show fanart from TV Shows. I don't remember ever using Kodi without this capability. 

Thanks. 
I think it's the fanart collection/create or update database option. It'll ask you to download Artwork Organizer. You have to have the images already downloaded to your movie and tv libraries though.
(2021-11-08, 23:10)RCBodyslam Wrote:
(2021-11-08, 22:42)luci5r Wrote:
(2021-11-08, 19:06)bluebug Wrote: the way i do images is to use what you have on bottom picture   either change backdrop image or multi image it will ask you where you have images stored , select image say ok and it should appear on the front of your build

Thanks. 
I think it's the fanart collection/create or update database option. It'll ask you to download Artwork Organizer. You have to have the images already downloaded to your movie and tv libraries though.

I think you’re on to something Sir! I did not have Artwork Organizer installed. After installing it, I did get a new option to use fan art collection for background, which I enabled. I also clicked on that create or update database button.

Unfortunately, the background for Movies went black now - that is, no background at all. It removed the old static image but it didn’t pull in fanart.

Clicking the create or update database button doesn’t seem to do anything. No message or alert.

I wonder if I’m missing another add on. I’m on Shield (Android TV), not PC.

Thanks.
Can anyone help. Updated to Matrix and sad to find MQ8 would not work so decided to install "Aeon MQ8 for Matrix". Everything seems to work ok but if I add a new TV show and run update the TV show does not show up in Kodi. I can see it in files but it will not play. Anybody have any ideas. I have been using Kodi/XBMC for years and always use the MQ skins never had any problems before.
@Croftman
I've had this happen to me before as well. What scraper are you using?
(2021-11-13, 13:39)latts9923 Wrote: @Croftman
I've had this happen to me before as well. What scraper are you using?

I am using Media Companion like I always have. I can have Nox Silvo running and everything is ok, as soon as I install MQ8 for Matrix the problem arises in all installed skins.
@luci5r
What version of Artwork Organizer do you have installed? I am using v6.1.1 from my repo and it works just fine.
  • 67(current)

Logout Mark Read Team Forum Stats Members Help
Aeon MQ 8 for Matrix Mod0