• 69(current)
v19 Aeon MQ 8 for Matrix Mod
(2021-12-03, 14:49)latts9923 Wrote: @Temujin
Matrix handles artwork a little different...read this post.

I am not experiencing any crashes while browsing movies. What OS are you using?

For your actor names...did you configure the Metadata Add-on?
Thanks for the quick reply, I'm using a Vero 4K, OSMC.
I did not specifically go to configure the metadata addon, I'll have a look for that to see if that needs to be done, thanks!
Yeah, I have my OMDB api entered. I can see them in another Aeon Skin. It's also not cycling thru the extra music fanart I added thru Artwork Beef, and isn't showing the clear logo in any music library views, or any clear logos or artist banners when I listen to music using any view. Even though I have them enabled in every one and can see them listed as current/ local art. I have a few issues. 🙂
(2021-12-03, 16:04)Temujin Wrote:
(2021-12-03, 14:49)latts9923 Wrote: @Temujin
Matrix handles artwork a little different...read this post.

I am not experiencing any crashes while browsing movies. What OS are you using?

For your actor names...did you configure the Metadata Add-on?
Thanks for the quick reply, I'm using a Vero 4K, OSMC.
I did not specifically go to configure the metadata addon, I'll have a look for that to see if that needs to be done, thanks!
Universal Movie Scraper is enabled and setup for each source. TVDB for TV sources.
Rescanned a few movies, still no actor names, very odd.
Hello @latts9923.
Thanks for the tip. Not immediately, but I realized that everything is in the texture.xbt file in the media folder.
It only worked out when I put my icons inside the resources / recordlabel folder (it didn't work with a separate recordlabel folder).
In the end, everything worked out and I am satisfied. Thanks for the help.

In addition, I want to draw your attention to some problems when displaying information in the Music Video section (if someone has already written about this, then sorry).
Everything is displayed normally on the main page. But if you go into the information, it will be this:
- The music video information is empty.
- Media icons are not displayed.
- Audio language (flag) is not displayed
- If there are subtitles, then the subtitle flag is displayed in the wrong position (all the time in a certain place)
- Audio and subtitles are not displayed as text at all.
If there is information about the director of the clip, it appears, and the subtitle flag remains in the same place.

It is possible that not everything should be displayed, but I wrote it as it is.
(optional: in the section of films the information is displayed completely correctly)
Thanks.
Will this skin work on Kodi 20?
yes
Thanks, I'll give it a try.

I have 19 on my Minix box and I'm going to put 20 on my android TV.
i've tried this a couple of months back and removed it as it seemed buggy, just tried again today and same problem.

whenever i move down to latest tv shows, it just hangs for ages before moving, then hangs again making it unusable. pretty sure i followed the instructions correctly. latest release on coreelec.
Same problem  for
- Audio language (flag) is not displayed
- Audio and subtitles are not displayed as text at all.
- and Studio icon not displayed

Kodi 19.3, Aeon MQ8 Matrix 1.0.1.5
@Temujin
Do you have your APIs entered for the Metadata module?

@_Mike_
@Markus88000
You're welcome! Let me take a look and I'll get back with you.

@Ruckus
I do not have a CoreELEC system to test this on. When you say move down to latest TV Shows, do you mean selecting left from TV Shows in the Main Menu?
no mate, when i use the recently added widget which is clicking down from TVSHOWS
Ugh, sorry for being so high maintenance , where would I find the api section and the metadata module ?
I looked through a ton of the menus and feel like I'm wasting your time now, sorry.
I may wipe it and start the installation from scratch and see maybe I missed something.
Appreciate the replies and suggestions!
Hi I'm new to this forum, so if i posting in the wrong place please delete. Smile

I very happy with the Aeon Mq 8 skin i'm using list 3d v2 to show my movie list.
But i have notices that the movie plot will take 3 sec to appear. 
Is there any way to change that so it will appear insteadly.
Maybe a ini fill or something you can changes the setting in.

Thank you Smile
Hello fellas, i dont know what i am doing wrong but i cant seem to get Oscar trophies showing ,awards are empty. can someone guide me if it is a scraper issue or something else . and where does the scraper take the oscar info from imdb,tvdb,fanart.tv.omdb ,i have all the api(s). thank you.
(2021-12-12, 14:32)latts9923 Wrote:  

@_Mike_
@Markus88000
You're welcome! Let me take a look and I'll get back with you.

Thank you ^^
  • 69(current)

Logout Mark Read Team Forum Stats Members Help
Aeon MQ 8 for Matrix Mod0