• 70(current)
v19 Aeon MQ 8 for Matrix Mod
Main menu-System-Addons-Manage Dependencies-Metadata and Artwork module.
No matter what I’ve tried with installing add ons I can’t get a Color picker- there is no add on specifically I can find for it (nor even the straight skin add on service). And I wasn’t prompted when imitating the skin - can anyone share this add on as a zip
(2021-12-17, 08:31)ajerazzor Wrote: No matter what I’ve tried with installing add ons I can’t get a Color picker- there is no add on specifically I can find for it (nor even the straight skin add on service). And I wasn’t prompted when imitating the skin - can anyone share this add on as a zip

Try HERE
Firstly let me say Thanks for the hard work you have put into this i have played around with skins myself and know
the effort and time this can take.
Can i ask if the if anyone else is missing a few duffuse screens mostly noticeable on the Movie info screens if i have a 
a light fanart image i can not read the white the text.
Good evening, How can I make widgets please?
@Ruckus
I gotcha. I'll have to test this on an Android system and try to reproduce your problem.

@Temujin
No worries...we'll get you working. Navigate to SETTINGS > SYSTEM > ADD-ONS and select MANAGE DEPENDENCIES. Scroll down and select METADATA AND ARTWORK MODULE, then select CONFIGURE and scroll down to API KEYS.

@denmyos
I'm glad you like the skin. I actually like the slight delay in that view for the plot. It can be altered if you want to.

@kokobsb
Which scraper are you using for Movies? I use The Movie Database. I'm pretty sure the award info is pulled from IMDb.

@_Mike_
@Markus88000
I've updated the code for Music Videos. I removed the "Premiered" field as that applies to TV Show episodes.

The Music Video info that displays now is...
Director/Writer
Studio
Duration
Audio language
Subtitles
Path

I fixed the audio and subtitle flags...they now display either text or logo and they are positioned correctly. The media flags now display at the bottom as well.

Thanks for bringing this to my attention!

@Ram2000
I think you accidentally removed the color setting for Panels. Go to SKIN SETTINGS > COLOURS and select CHANGE THE PANEL COLOUR. Does the COLOUR on the right show as NONE?
@latts9923 
i am using universal movie scraper ,but the scraper isn't the problem i had forgot to put the api in the metadata and artwork module in the system/addons/manage dependencies. the second i put it voila they all appear .
again @latts9923  thank you for your efforts and whoever contributed to this happy holidays .
(2021-12-17, 22:04)latts9923 Wrote: I think you accidentally removed the color setting for Panels. Go to SKIN SETTINGS > COLOURS and select CHANGE THE PANEL COLOUR. Does the COLOUR on the right show as NONE?

Doh!!! thanks for the quick response and you where right i was playing around with the colors sorted now Thanks again :-)
Another question is there a way to show libary status on smart playlists it shows up the titles but does not give any numbers ? is it another button i have pressed by mistake :-)

@latts9923 Were you ever able to reproduce the banner issue? I have the problem on both my Nvidia Shields. Not sure if it's specific to that platform though. Thanks.
(2021-12-17, 20:35)Galoup Wrote: Good evening, How can I make widgets please?

Huh Sad
(2021-12-18, 20:49)Galoup Wrote:
(2021-12-17, 20:35)Galoup Wrote: Good evening, How can I make widgets please?

Huh Sad
You dont make widgets you add them to your view just press up and you should see something like this..
@Ram2000
I see the library status for the 4K Video playlist I created. Not sure why it won't display on your side.

@wags1
Sorry, I don't remember what I was going to try and reproduce. Can you post the problem you're having again?
UPDATE #16 - This will update the skin to v1.0.1.6

Image Additions
  • I added the option to display the artist at the top of the Music Info screen as text or logo. The new button on the Top Menu is labeled "SHOW ARTIST ON TOP AS:". The button below that (DIALOGUE TOP ART) allows you to cycle between LOGO, CLEARART, and BANNER when "LOGO" is selected for "SHOW ARTIST ON TOP AS:".
  • I added a button to the Top Menu of KodiFlixTV that allows you to display either the default or colored studio icon in the boxset when BOXSETS is selected as the layout. Thanks to MB1968 for the request!
  • I added a new option to display a flag icon for the Country field for Movies and TV Shows on the Video Info screen. There is a new button in the Top Menu named "COUNTRY FLAGS" that you can toggle between "TEXT" and "LOGO". You will also need to install the Movie Country Icons Add-on from my repo.
  • I added code to display the animatedlogo for Movies if available in views.
  • I added four new studios...MSG, HBO Max, Paramount+ and TSN. Thanks to Juan Mortyme for the images!

Image Bug fixes
  • I overhauled the code for Sets. Some sets were not displaying info in some views and the Video Info screen. Thanks to Juan Mortyme for reporting the bug!
  • The discart was not displaying for the selected Movie when viewing the Video Info screen for a Set.

ImageMaintenance
  • I removed "EXTRAFANART" as an Artwork option from the Top Menu for Episodes.
  • The code for "SEASON FANART" now uses Artwork Helper to display multiple season artwork (if available).
  • I updated the Music Video code for the Video Info screen. The top info will now display Album, Director, Studio, Duration, Audio language, Subtitles, and Path. You can switch between TEXT and LOGO for the Audio/Subtitle flags. The screen will also display characterart for the Music Video (if available).
  • I created a list of conditions for the KodiFlix "EXTENDED PLOT" option. When viewing Sets, you will now only see Movie plot info for the Movies in the Set. No more empty "()".

MERRY CHRISTMAS TO YOU AND YOURS!
@latts9923 I originally reported this back in September right after you released update # 14. It worked fine prior to that. I was hoping it would just correct itself after the next update after # 14 but it didn’t. This is what I reported then:

“Prior to this release using Layout 7, the lower right display used to cycle thru 3 displays for me - 1 Artist Albums, 2 - Banner, 3 - Next Track. Now all I get is Artist Album and Next Track, the Banner display is missing no matter how I set the Banner toggle.”
  • 70(current)

Logout Mark Read Team Forum Stats Members Help
Aeon MQ 8 for Matrix Mod0