• 71(current)
v19 Aeon MQ 8 for Matrix Mod
Hi,
None of my smartlists show any numbers :-(
Can you share your 4K smartlist is it different to mine ?
Quote:<?xml version="1.0" encoding="UTF-8" standalone="yes" ?>
<smartplaylist type="movies">
    <name>4K</name>
    <match>all</match>
    <rule field="videoresolution" operator="is">
        <value>2160</value>
    </rule>
    <order direction="ascending">sorttitle</order>
</smartplaylist>
@wags1
After looking in the logs I noticed there was an error with Skin Helper trying to fetch info from theaudiodb.com. There is an update to the Metadata Add-on (v1.0.44) in the Marcelveldt repo that will fix this problem. I had to remove my simplecache.db Database after updating to get the banner images to display.
latts9923
Thank you for the update, great work. Love the AeonMQ8. I am on all latest updates of Kodi and AeonMQ8 but for some reason I still cannot see Studio icons in Movies. I used to, but sometime around Rev. 1.01.3 they went missing. Please advise what I can do to get them back. Thanks.
Dumb question: how do I install Cherrypy?

Edit:
Never mind, sorry. Having a senior moment time.
@latts9923 Thanks for checking! Per your recommendation I did update Metadata Add-on to 1.0.44 (strange that auto-update doesn't update it) and deleted simplecache.db but the Banner display still does not rotate thru in the lower right of Layout 7. Also note that my Aeon MQ 8 for Matrix did update to 1.0.1.6 on both of my Nvidia Shields.

I played around a bit in SETTINGS (VISUALIZATION WINDOW) and I think you may have something wonky in the logic there. For example, if I go to settings screen for Layout 6 you have a switch there called SIMILAR ARTISTS (JOHNYBEE MOD) if you switch that on you get Albums and Next to cycle thru the display in the lower right of Layout 6, no matter how you set the 4 switches underneath, on/off it doesn't matter. If you switch SIMILAR ARTISTS (JOHNYBEE MOD) off you just get Next in the lower right of Layout 6, it doesn't matter how you set the three switches below (when you switch SIMILAR ARTISTS (JOHNYBEE MOD) to off you only get three controls below instead of the four when it is on).

If you go to the settings screen for Layout 7 their is no SIMILAR ARTISTS (JOHNYBEE MOD) switch at all. Looking at the three switches - SIMILAR ARTIST, ALBUM, BANNER the first two, SIMILAR ARTIST and ALBUM work correctly in that if I turn them on they cycle thru the display in the lower right of the Layout 7 screen and if I turn them off I only see "Next" (Next always shows and AFAICT it can't be turned off). But Banner never cycles thru the display in the lower right of the Layout 7 screen no matter if that switch is turned off or on.

I'm just using the Layout 6 issue as an example. I don't use Layout 6 but would like to try to get the Banner working again for Layout 7. It used to work prior to your Update # 14. Again I see the exact same issues on both of my Nvidia Shields. Thanks!
(2021-12-17, 16:16)Ram2000 Wrote:
(2021-12-17, 08:31)ajerazzor Wrote: No matter what I’ve tried with installing add ons I can’t get a Color picker- there is no add on specifically I can find for it (nor even the straight skin add on service). And I wasn’t prompted when imitating the skin - can anyone share this add on as a zip

Try HERE

THANKYOU THAT WORKED!!!!!
@andrzejls
What version of Skin Helper and Metadata are you running?

@wags1
Thanks for letting me know about the problems with layout 6! I'm adding code for that layout now so that the buttons function properly.

The similar artist buttons for layout 7 should work as they are...I'll check them again.
(2021-12-23, 14:49)latts9923 Wrote: @andrzejls
What version of Skin Helper and Metadata are you running?

@wags1
Thanks for letting me know about the problems with layout 6! I'm adding code for that layout now so that the buttons function properly.

The similar artist buttons for layout 7 should work as they are...I'll check them again.
latts9923
Metadata and Artwork Module version 1.0.44 (Marcelveldt and others repo, beta)
Skin Helper Service 1.1.33  (Latts` repo)
@latts9923 Thanks for looking into this for me. The most important issue for me is why I can't seem to get the banner cycling through correctly on Layout 7. As I said that was always working fine for me until update # 14 and ever since then it won't work on either of my Nvidia Shields. Any insight you could provide for that would be greatly appreciated.
I love this skin. Been using it on different devices for a while and works perfectly. That's why it's disappointing that on the XBox One I'm having a ton of issues with it. I did a fresh install from your repo with 19.3 and added the required addons.  It won't cycle thru extra fanart. In library views I can't see any studio logos and I have the latest versions installed. The banners and clearlogos don't show when listening to music in any view. Extended info script doesn't work at all.  I scrubbed everything and tried to reinstall the skin from the 1.016 zip file I downloaded instead of from the repo but couldn't due to an "invalid file structure" What the...? I know 19.3 only works on the XBox due to the workaround, I wonder if it's messing up the skin somehow cuz like I said, I have no issue with it on an old android box or Android tv.
@andrzejls
I suggest you use Skin Helper v1.1.40 from the Marcelveldt repo.

@wags1
I have a fix for Layout 6. It now uses the same buttons as Layout 7 to control Similar Artist, Albums, and Banner. For your banner problem...that uses Skin Helper to display the artist banner/banners from theaudiodb.com. What version of Skin Helper are you running?

@RCBodyslam
I don't have an Xbox to troubleshoot this problem. Perhaps someone else can chime in on this one? What version of Skin Helper and Metadata are you running? Also, I have seen Kodi barf on a skin install myself at times if I try to install from a flash drive or other external source.
@latts9923 I am running v 1.1.40 of Skin Helper Service but I did drop back to v 1.1.33 (the version you have in your repo) to test and it didn't make a difference. I take it from your response that you are not having any issues with banner? I don't get the banner in either Layout 6 or 7 so something is clearly wonky for me.

One additional data point. I use my own api key for theaudiodb and I just verified that it is working and that I have it correctly loaded in the metadata and artwork module config.
@latts9923 I'm using Skin Helper 1.1.40. Metadatautils 1.0.4.4. Had been using 1.0.4.3 and hoped updating would fix the problems but no dice. I have my API keys for OMDB and fanart.tv entered. I made sure to use the exact same settings that I have on my other device where it works fine.
@latts9923  Thank you for your continued support for this skin, Happy Holidays
Kodi ver.19.1  Aeon MQ 8 Matrix Mod Windows 10 
@wags1
I'm running v1.1.40 of Skin Helper as well. Yeah, the banners are displaying for me. Have you tried exiting Kodi and removing your simplecache.db Database?

@RCBodyslam
Hmm...only thing I can suggest is doing the same thing I asked wags1 to try.

@Shredder_guitar
You're very welcome!
  • 71(current)

Logout Mark Read Team Forum Stats Members Help
Aeon MQ 8 for Matrix Mod0