• 92(current)
v19 Aeon MQ 8 for Matrix Mod
Hi together. I had a problem with point 3 from the Installation Guide. My Kodi 19.4 on my Shield doesn't install the contex programm. Image
@Jumpy73
The MPAA rating for the media flags uses the "mpaa" variable, not "mpaa_fs". I too have the movie A Beautiful Mind, and I see the MPAA rating in the Pause screen. Can you tell me what text you have entered for that movie's rating, and show me the PG-13 line for your "mpaa" and "mpaa_fs" variables? We'll get it figured out.

@_Mike_
I had a conflicting flag id for the mediatype flag...it's fixed and will be part of the next update. Thanks for letting me know!

@Ghost_66
Hmm...have you tried downloading the Add-on and installing the zip file instead of installing from the repo?
Yes i try to ibstall it from the repo. On my other Shield with 19.3 i had no Problems with the guide
(2022-03-17, 13:58)Ghost_66 Wrote: Yes i try to ibstall it from the repo. On my other Shield with 19.3 i had no Problems with the guide

If you haven't already, try completely uninstalling Kodi and do a fresh install.
(2022-03-17, 09:51)Ghost_66 Wrote: Hi together. I had a problem with point 3 from the Installation Guide. My Kodi 19.4 on my Shield doesn't install the contex programm. Image

2022-03-18 00:33:24.973 T:536     ERROR <general>: CCurlFile::Stat - Failed: SSL peer certificate or SSH remote key was not OK(60) for https://mirror.zetup.net/kodi/addons/mat...trix.1.zip
2022-03-18 00:33:25.338 T:536     ERROR <general>: CCurlFile::FillBuffer - Failed: SSL peer certificate or SSH remote key was not OK(60)

I've noticed that the cert for mirror.zetup.net has expired on 03-15. Kodi actually checks this and doesn't like it.
UPDATE #22 - This will update the skin to v1.0.2.2

Image Additions
  • I added a new button named "SHOW LESS MEDIA FLAGS" to the Top Menu under "VIEW OPTIONS/CHANGE VIEW". This controls the media flags for TV Shows. Thanks to Jumpy73 for the request!
  • I added two new videocodec options...Netflix Film and Netflix Series. Add these as extensions to your filename (e.g. ".netflix film.") to display the image. Thanks to nomnom27 for providing the images!
  • I added rating code to the Video Info screen to use the new Metacritic and Rotten Tomatoes code added to Skin Helper and Metadatautils by Angelinas. The new versions of Skin Helper and Metadatautils are provided by @Angelinas on the Marcelveldt repo. Make sure you enable the new RT and Metacritic settings for Metadautils. They are located in the Metadata settings under "OTHER".

Image Bug fixes
  • The fresh icon was not displaying in Video Info for the Rotten Tomato "tomatometerallcritics" rating in the NFO files for ratings between 7.0 and 7.4. Thanks to MB1968 for reporting this!
  • The language and subtitle flags were not displaying in widgets if you accessed the submenu.
  • The TV icon was displaying as the videocodec in Video Info for TV Shows regardless of the filename extension. Thanks to nomnom27 for reporting the bug!
  • The Character Art Poster setting was not working in Video Info. Thanks to RCBodyslam for reporting the bug!
  • The labels for "Next Episode" and "Next Air Date" were showing the wrong text in KodiFlixTV.
  • The mediatype flags was not displaying for Music Videos. Thanks to _Mike_ for reporting the bug!

ImageMaintenance
  • I adjusted the size of the Italian MPAA ratings.
(2022-03-20, 00:28)latts9923 Wrote:
UPDATE #22 - This will update the skin to v1.0.2.2

Image Additions
  • I added rating code to the Video Info screen to use the new Metacritic and Rotten Tomatoes code added to Skin Helper and Metadatautils by Angelinas. The new versions of Skin Helper and Metadatautils are provided by @Angelinas on the Marcelveldt repo. Make sure you enable the new RT and Metacritic settings for Metadautils. They are located in the Metadata settings under "OTHER".
How do you access the aditional RT info?  I currently use NFO's which has the ratings info in there.  I see on the skin heloper thread that its supposed to show the critics reviews now too?  Nothing has changed for me after updating the skin, metadata utils and skin helper service.  I activated the options in metadata utils as well.  Using kodiflix.  Thanks for all of your hard work maintaining the skin!
@grimmace92
The new RT functionality hasn't been added to the skin yet. The Metacritic info for TV Shows was the addition I made from the Skin Helper/Metadata update. You're welcome!
(2022-03-20, 12:36)latts9923 Wrote: @grimmace92
The new RT functionality hasn't been added to the skin yet. The Metacritic info for TV Shows was the addition I made from the Skin Helper/Metadata update. You're welcome!

Gotcha. Looking forward to it.  Thanks!
@latts9923 

Thanks for the update. Did you manage to put in the fix to show the correct Tv-Show Status?
Hi @latts9923 
(2022-03-17, 12:33)latts9923 Wrote: The MPAA rating for the media flags uses the "mpaa" variable, not "mpaa_fs". I too have the movie A Beautiful Mind, and I see the MPAA rating in the Pause screen. Can you tell me what text you have entered for that movie's rating, and show me the PG-13 line for your "mpaa" and "mpaa_fs" variables? We'll get it figured out.
I updated the skin by downloading files (a full download and not a incremental/differential download from previous release I suppose) from your Repo. Now mpaa rating icon is displayed in Information and Pause screens too. Many thanks

In order to have an homogeneus rules setting for the mpaa rating icons management, could you evaluate to use the same code structure currently available in the <variable name="mpaa"> declaration even for the <variable name="widgets_mpaa">, <variable name="mpaa_ext">, <variable name="mpaa_fs"> variable declarations or elsewhere in the IncludesVariables.xml file or in other xml files where this piece of code would be needed too?

Other considerations:
I'm not a skinner or a pyton code programmer but this peace of code is understandable enough for me
xml:
<variable name="mediatype">
        <value condition="String.Contains(ListItem.Filenameandpath,.3dbd.) | String.Contains(ListItem.Filenameandpath,.3d.)">$VAR[videocodec_path]3dbd.png</value>
        <value condition="String.Contains(ListItem.Filenameandpath,4k)">$VAR[videocodec_path]4k.png</value>
        <value condition="String.Contains(ListItem.Filenameandpath,uhd)">$VAR[videocodec_path]4kuhd.png</value>
        <value condition="String.Contains(ListItem.Filenameandpath,bluray) | String.Contains(ListItem.Filenameandpath,blu-ray) | String.Contains(ListItem.Filenameandpath,bdrip)">$VAR[videocodec_path]bluray.png</value>
        <value condition="String.Contains(ListItem.Filenameandpath,web)">$VAR[videocodec_path]webtv.png</value>
    </variable>
but I've a doubt...
Does the above mentioned code works like a "Select Case" statement works (at the first condition match the interpreter jumps to the end of variable declaration without checking the subsequent conditions)? or does it works like a cascade of multiple independent "If Then" statements works (all conditions are checked regardless of whether or not a match is found by the interpreter)?
(2022-03-20, 00:28)latts9923 Wrote: I added a new button named "SHOW LESS MEDIA FLAGS" to the Top Menu under "VIEW OPTIONS/CHANGE VIEW". This controls the media flags for TV Shows.
I adjusted the size of the Italian MPAA ratings.
Many thanks
(2022-03-06, 13:59)latts9923 Wrote: 5. Yep, I see what you mean. The Unites States country flag image is now the same as the other two. Thanks for letting me know!
Unfortunately when I use the SubMenu "MOVIES-COUNTRIES" I continue not to display the flag for movies with
xml:
<country>United States</country>
@Jason.Bourne
You're welcome! Yes, the status for TV Shows will display from the NFO first before using Skin Helper.

@Jumpy73
You're welcome...I'm glad it's working for you now.

I'll scrub the MPAA variables and make sure they are all the same.

I'll have to do some testing with the mediatype variable.

I just tested a Movie with "United States" as the country and the flag displays for me in Video Info. I don't think I ever pushed an update to the county flags Add-on. Did you copy the United States of America flag and name it United States?
(2022-03-22, 13:13)latts9923 Wrote: I'll have to do some testing with the mediatype variable.
Depending on the way the interpreter works ("Select case" statement or cascade of multiple independent "If Then" statements), you are forced to adjust the order of condition statements if you don't want to add the "." char before the <word to search> --> can give more flexibility to the user in file naming activity.

For example,
if the 1st approach is true, then I think that the following code could be good (the order of the condition statements is relevant) 
xml:

<value condition="String.Contains(ListItem.Filenameandpath,3dbd) | String.Contains(ListItem.Filenameandpath,3d)">$VAR[videocodec_path]3dbd.png</value>
        <value condition="String.Contains(ListItem.Filenameandpath,4k)">$VAR[videocodec_path]4k.png</value>
        <value condition="String.Contains(ListItem.Filenameandpath,uhd)">$VAR[videocodec_path]4kuhd.png</value>
        <value condition="String.Contains(ListItem.Filenameandpath,bluray) | String.Contains(ListItem.Filenameandpath,blu-ray) | String.Contains(ListItem.Filenameandpath,bdrip)">$VAR[videocodec_path]bluray.png</value>
        <value condition="String.Contains(ListItem.Filenameandpath,web)">$VAR[videocodec_path]webtv.png</value>
        <value condition="String.Contains(ListItem.Filenameandpath,hdtv)">$VAR[videocodec_path]hdtv.png</value>
        <value condition="String.Contains(ListItem.Filenameandpath,tv)">$VAR[videocodec_path]tv.png</value>
        <value condition="String.Contains(ListItem.Filenameandpath,hddvd)">$VAR[videocodec_path]hddvd.png</value>
        <value condition="String.Contains(ListItem.Filenameandpath,dvd) | String.Contains(ListItem.Filenameandpath,.ifo,Right) | String.Contains(ListItem.Filenameandpath,.iso,Right)">$VAR[videocodec_path]dvd.png</value>
        <value condition="String.Contains(ListItem.Filenameandpath,vhs)">$VAR[videocodec_path]vhs.png</value>
        <value condition="ListItem.IsCollection">$VAR[videocodec_path]set.png</value>
</variable>

If the 2nd approach is true, then I think that the following code could be good (the order of the condition statements is relevant)
xml:

<value condition="String.Contains(ListItem.Filenameandpath,3dbd) | String.Contains(ListItem.Filenameandpath,3d)">$VAR[videocodec_path]3dbd.png</value>
        <value condition="String.Contains(ListItem.Filenameandpath,tv)">$VAR[videocodec_path]tv.png</value>
        <value condition="String.Contains(ListItem.Filenameandpath,hdtv)">$VAR[videocodec_path]hdtv.png</value>
        <value condition="String.Contains(ListItem.Filenameandpath,dvd) | String.Contains(ListItem.Filenameandpath,.ifo,Right) | String.Contains(ListItem.Filenameandpath,.iso,Right)">$VAR[videocodec_path]dvd.png</value>
        <value condition="String.Contains(ListItem.Filenameandpath,hddvd)">$VAR[videocodec_path]hddvd.png</value>
        <value condition="String.Contains(ListItem.Filenameandpath,vhs)">$VAR[videocodec_path]vhs.png</value>
        <value condition="ListItem.IsCollection">$VAR[videocodec_path]set.png</value>
</variable>
In such a way you don't need to add the "." char before or after the <word to search> in the condition statements --> more flexibility for the kodi user because he can add the extentions in the movie filename wherever he wants without taking care of using only the specific char included in the code, currently the "." char.
I hope these considerations are appreciated and of any help for you  Smile

(2022-03-22, 13:13)latts9923 Wrote: I just tested a Movie with "United States" as the country and the flag displays for me in Video Info. I don't think I ever pushed an update to the county flags Add-on. Did you copy the United States of America flag and name it United States?
It was the first thing I tested before writing you here in the forum but it didn't work and it still doesn't work yet. I tried to find the word "United States of America.png" or "United States.png" into the .xml files belonging to the path "...addons\skin.aeonmq8.matrix.mod\xml" or in simplecache.db file without any luck. So I don't know where to find the piece of code for displaying the "United States.png" flag and understand how to solve on my own the issue  Sad
@Jumpy73
Look in the resources folder of the resource.images.moviecountryicons.flags Add-on. I will upload a new version of this Add-on to my repo that has the updated Unites States image.

All,

Coming in the next release...the new Metacritic Must-See icon for Movies with a Metascore of 81 or higher and a critics count of at least 15.
(2022-03-23, 02:42)latts9923 Wrote: @Jumpy73
Look in the resources folder of the resource.images.moviecountryicons.flags Add-on. I will upload a new version of this Add-on to my repo that has the updated Unites States image.

All,

Coming in the next release...the new Metacritic Must-See icon for Movies with a Metascore of 81 or higher and a critics count of at least 15.

Oh that's absolutely fabulous.  Can't wait. Smile

Thanks for all your hard work and all that you do.
  • 92(current)

Logout Mark Read Team Forum Stats Members Help
Aeon MQ 8 for Matrix Mod0