• 101(current)
v19 Aeon MQ 8 for Matrix Mod
Hi all,

maybe interesting detail for you. I updated my Test-PC Matrix with Nexus-Alpha and the skin working perfect. 

All the Best

Uwe
KODI 20 - AEON MQ8 for NEXUS MOD
5 Clients Win11 Pro - WinServer 2016 Essentials - DVBViewer / MediaServer - 2 x DD Duoflex C2/T2 - Duoflex CI - Deltacam 2.0 Twin - Vodafone HD/Sky
Have the same problem as @Skin helper error.. I've noticed it only does it on movie sets posters note the individual movie posters . Could this have something to do with movie set artwork storied in a different folder?

https://paste.kodi.tv/kehowemibe
@Holzfred
Well that's good news. Thanks for letting me know!

@martinsvision
I see a Skin Helper error in your log when it tries to access IMDb for the Back to the Future Collection, but IMDb does not have info for the set. My animated poster for the Back to the Future Collection is working. How are you adding your animated art? Do you have a Movie Set Information Folder created?
Hi latts,

the pc is working now 7h using Disney+, Amazon, TuneIn2017 and LiveTV (DVBViewer) all working without any crash. Only Extended Info Script have a bug. For a Alpha together with your Skin is this perfect.

Uwe
KODI 20 - AEON MQ8 for NEXUS MOD
5 Clients Win11 Pro - WinServer 2016 Essentials - DVBViewer / MediaServer - 2 x DD Duoflex C2/T2 - Duoflex CI - Deltacam 2.0 Twin - Vodafone HD/Sky
Have all my movie collection in the movie collection folder with all them in there subdirectory named its collection name with the artwork in the folder.. Do I need a nfo to go in a collection folder ?
@gemini88
The player controls are located in Home.xml. Look for <!-- Controles -->.

@Holzfred
Good deal...glad it's working for you!

@martinsvision
The NFO is not required. When you scan new Movie Sets, KODI doesn't always apply all of the new images. For example, on the Back to the Future Collection, have you tried opening the context menu, select Manage, then Choose Art, and then animatedposter from the list?
@latts9923
I've found it but I'm trying  to have them show on the homescreen while playing any video like your skin (for aeon tajo) thanks again for replying it's driving me nuts coming from aeon mq to tajo not having the player controls in the menu bar
That's where I'm getting the error when I select animated art .. but it only does it on sets not on the individual movies I can select animated art and it works fine.. ive tried everything I can think of im stumped
@latts9923 but what I'm really asking is how do you get the music/videos to play in the background with "player controls" like the image, Because that causes the artist fanart to be shown on the home window which I like.
@latts9923 also when setting the movie sets folder and the movies animation art why would one work and not the other ? Don't they use the same context py ? Just can't figure why one works and the other doesn't
@martinsvision
Ah...OK, I know why you're getting the error. Don't use the "SELECT ANIMATED ART" button for Sets...that only works for Movies.

Most of the time KODI will import all the artwork (including the animatedposter) if you add a new Set to the Movie Set Information Folder. But it does have a glitch every now and then and you have to manually add some of the artwork.

@gemini88
I would ask @manfeed on the Aeon MQ8 Tajo thread if those features can be added.
Yes you are right will do but for now aeon mq8 will be the choice it's a crazy skin it was my go to back in the day with Kodi/XBMC that skin is the dawn of skins it's nothing like it kudos 👏🏾 to you for bringing it to matrix 💪🏾💯🙌🏾
@latts9923 Poblem is if I put in my sets folders move name-animatedposter.gif the movie set shows nothing just blank when I rescan the database ( even if I do a full cach & thumbs wipe ) but it has to have detected something or it wouldn't show black it would show the default movie-poster.jpg ... And if I load the motion poster threw select art , select animated poster it does finally show the animated poster but it's frozen and never moves .. I'm totally stumped... Thanks for all you help buy the way !!
Hi latts,
I tried all versions of skin helper service. But the problem remains. Impossible to get, animated artworks. Even with the latest version of cherrypy, installed beforehand. I guess the problem comes from me, something I missed....
@martinsvision
For your Sets artwork, leave the Set name out (clearlogo.png, animatedposter.gif, etc.). Are your animated posters for Movies not freezing as well?

@Skin helper error
Did you try adding the animated poster for the Set by selecting "MANAGE, CHOOSE ART" via the context menu?
  • 101(current)

Logout Mark Read Team Forum Stats Members Help
Aeon MQ 8 for Matrix Mod0