• 102(current)
v19 Aeon MQ 8 for Matrix Mod
@latts9923 that's the strange thing movies that ate not in sets animated artwork works completely fine, I don't understand what why that would be ... I've just deleted every jpg png and nfo file in my library and building it from scratch maybe there's something in there it doesn't like and I'll set it up without the file name and just do -poster -fanart ect. I did this before and it did the same thing but didn't do a complete rebuild of the library so I'll try that. ... Thanks again
@latts9923 So no luck rescaned in entire database and motion posters on the movie sets don't move but individual movies animated art works just fine .. I'm stumped
@martinsvision
That is strange...the animated poster for Sets works fine on my Windows PC. Let me try to reproduce this problem on my FireTV. Can anyone else confirm they are seeing the same problem?
@latts9923 for some reason artist fanart doesn't cycle within the visualisation (fullscreen) and it doesn't cycle when in the homescreen (video/music) in the background and thats with artist fanart & artistslideshow, artistslideshow (only in homescreen it doesn't cycle) upon checking the musicVisualisation.xml I do see extrafanart support but how do I setup extrafanart (is it the traditional way or an updated way)
@latts9923 another thing I noticed is when you go to chose art on a movie set animatedposter is not a selection ( " clearlogo fanart ext.) But under the move that's not in a set the selection is there for animatedposter
@gemini88
I'll take a look at all the fanart code.

@martinsvision
When you select "CHOOSE ART" for Sets, you should have an option at the bottom to add an art type. Enter "animatedposter" for the name and select the animated image.
@latts9923 sadly the same thing shows the motion poster but as a still image on the movie set . It's like it doesn't recognize it as a gif file on the movie sets.
@latts9923 thanks much appreciated beautiful skin, top dog
Hi latts, I use the context menu in "movie" there is an option "animated artwork". (still not working)
@martinsvision
That is odd...not sure what else to try. If it displays correctly for the Movie it should display for the Set as well.

@Skin helper error
Hmm...that should work just fine. I wonder if this has something to do with the Android OS.
UPDATE #24 - This will update the skin to v1.0.2.4

ImageMaintenance
  • I adjusted the code for posters in widgets so that they all display the same aspect. I also adjusted the position of the watched flag. Thanks to loich67 for the request!
@latts9923 Thanks for your help, I'll keep trying to figure it out If I get somewhere I'll let you know..
Hi latts,
yes possibly. No worries, I will manage to live without Smile.  The skin is just great, again a big thank you, for your investment.
Do you take requests ??
@latts9923 Thanks for continuing to update this skin! Just wanted to report that their still seems to be an issue with updating the skin on my Nvidia Shields from your repo. The dl starts fine but then quickly becomes a trickle. I waited 15 minutes and still only had 25M of the 290M file. I have no connectivity issues and 150M dl service. I can dl even larger files to my Shield from my Unlinked store for example with no problems. I grabbed the zip file using the link you provide in post 1 and it took under a minute to dl to my laptop. I just put the zip file on my NAS and install to my Shields from there so no biggie for me but did want to provide the data point.
I am having same issue.
  • 102(current)

Logout Mark Read Team Forum Stats Members Help
Aeon MQ 8 for Matrix Mod0