• 104(current)
v19 Aeon MQ 8 for Matrix Mod
@latts9923 yes once again thank you brother the only thing now is that it shows the fanart but it doesn't cycle through it just shows a static image of the currently playing arist and I have multiple images of each artist saved in the artist info folder that ive created "artist fanart". Now choosing slideshow it cycles but on the main menu (mini square) but the fanart background (main menu) doesn't cycle artistslideshow has its own fanart
i've just rebuilt my libraries from switching to a new storage device, and I happened to notice that my TV show and movie count is off...is anyone else experiencing this? Kodi says i have 147 TV shows, yet i only have 141. I have actually counted the number of entries within Kodi and there are 141....so i'm not sure where 147 is coming from. In my "concerts" data source within kodi it shows that i have 66 concerts and I have 14. Something really strange with how these counts are formulated.

Kodi

TMM

After many library cleans, data source updates and rescans i believe i have this sorted now...it was probably a cached data issue...even though everything was appearing correct. It still escapes me how the numbers were incorrect even though all data was showing properly...but oh well. This is sorted now.
Kodi ver.19.1  Aeon MQ 8 Matrix Mod Windows 10 
Hello,

I’m sorry it took me longer than expected
But here is the updated French translation

French translation

@latts9923  thanks for your last update
@latts9923 

Yes thank you.
@gemini88
You're welcome! I'll take another look at the fanart code.

@Shredder_guitar
I've experienced mismatched video numbers in the past, but the culprit turned out to be the scraper I was using.

@loich67
Thanks for the updated language file! I'll add it to the skin and it will be part of the next update. And you're welcome!

@Skin helper error
You're welcome! I've got the open media case code working for Showcase...although it's a bit buggy. I'll work on adding the leather Set code next.
@latts9923 
Awesome, hope it's not too much work. Can't wait to see the result.  Nod
@latts9923 thankyou once again brother for your time and effort and for a wonderful skin 👏🏾🙏🏽
@latts9923 is it possible to add birthday elements to the visual effects? would be kind of useful for birthday parties..
@martinsvision
That's a good idea...I will add a birthday option to the visual effects.
@latts9923

Kodi crashes randomly when i have the skin on.
I'm having a hard time pinpointing what exactly makes it crash, but Kodi won't stay on more than 12 hours. I did a full re-install of Kodi, blowing away the appdata folder completely, and reinstalled the skin.

I turned on DEBUG logging and the last entry was this, Kodi was idle at the time.

https://paste.kodi.tv/muyejofuri.kodi

Earlier in the evening, I get this error that's also related to Next Aired
https://paste.kodi.tv/esabebebes.kodi

I'm not experiencing crashes using other popular skins.
@xtothez

I have this problem also on a NUC. Sometimes Kodi working for days and one week later it crash 2 times a day. Sometimes I can restart it with no problems and sometimes Kodi try to reinstall the skin. 

For me I found this solution:

In C:\Users\KODI\AppData\Roaming\Kodi\userdata\addon_data\skin.aeonmq8.matrix.mod the file settings.xml I make a copy into the same folder and change the source to read only. Here I find out, that Kodi delete sometimes this file after a crash and the Skin try to install new. The only what I have to do, if I want to change something in the skin, I have to change back to writable. 

For the crashes self I use the little Programm Restart on Crash. After every crash Kodi starts again within 20 seconds.

This all is not nice, but until know the only way to save the time to reinstall all the changes...

Uwe

(sorry for english...)
KODI 20 - AEON MQ8 for NEXUS MOD
5 Clients Win11 Pro - WinServer 2016 Essentials - DVBViewer / MediaServer - 2 x DD Duoflex C2/T2 - Duoflex CI - Deltacam 2.0 Twin - Vodafone HD/Sky
I noticed your media cases have a different look to them and I went into the Settings menu as I wanted to have the full BD case (all encased in blue for example) instead of the left side just being blue.  I selected Standard, Gloss and still cant get the old BD cases as an option.  Is there a way to get this item back?

Im using your image as reference here, as you can see the sets case, has a red handle on the side.  Ideally, I like the cases to be all red and say "SETS" or whatever on the top or where ever.  Is there a way to get this functionality back in settings?

@latts9923 

Hello, Would that tell you, a new intro for kodi?? I would like to make my contribution.
I have already made 6 intro. If you want, of course...
@xtothez
I'll take a look at the next aired code in the skin.

@grupy
In the Top Menu you have a "BD/DVD CASE" (I think that's the name) button where you can select three different cases.

@Skin helper error
Sure, I'll take a look at the intros you made.
@latts9923 
Hello, I used pre-existing animations, which are "free to use", without copyright, which I modified, for kodi. there are 5 and not 6.
I'm sharing one here and the others are on my YT channel, don't hesitate to take a look.
I don't know why the link is blurry :/. Watch the originale on YT.
Have a nice day.

• 104(current)

Logout Mark Read Team Forum Stats Members Help
Aeon MQ 8 for Matrix Mod0