ITV app not working
I have been having trouble with both ITV apps that I have. ITV Hub on android sometimes ‘LIVE’ works, but catch-up doesn’t. Within Android Kodi the ITV app catch-up comes up with ‘NOT AVAILABLE’  
I cannot get into ITV HUB, but found this in the in Kodi Log.
Warning: CAddonSettings[plugin.video.itv]: failed to parse enable condition “!eq(3,true)”  of old setting definition for “his”
Warning CAddonSetting [plugin.video.itv]: cannot reference separator setting in old setting condition “!eq(3,true)” for “his”

Any idea what it means, or what settings can be altered to correct it?
Many thanks.
Thread moved to video addon support.
|Banned add-ons (wiki)|Forum rules (wiki)|VPN policy (wiki)|First time user (wiki)|FAQs (wiki) Troubleshooting (wiki)|Add-ons (wiki)|Free content (wiki)|Debug Log (wiki)|

Kodi Blog Posts
(2020-11-16, 14:22)OldElf Wrote: I have been having trouble with both ITV apps that I have. ITV Hub on android sometimes ‘LIVE’ works, but catch-up doesn’t. Within Android Kodi the ITV app catch-up comes up with ‘NOT AVAILABLE’  
I cannot get into ITV HUB, but found this in the in Kodi Log.
Warning: CAddonSettings[plugin.video.itv]: failed to parse enable condition “!eq(3,true)”  of old setting definition for “his”
Warning CAddonSetting [plugin.video.itv]: cannot reference separator setting in old setting condition “!eq(3,true)” for “his”

Any idea what it means, or what settings can be altered to correct it?
Many thanks.
The version I'm using here (2.4.5 on 18.9 libre elec) works fine!

not sure if anyone has had a look at updating it to 19 & python 3??

Logout Mark Read Team Forum Stats Members Help
ITV app not working0