Opensubtitles does not download subtitles
How to resolve this? I post my log below

Code:

09:11:45.614 T:139701953799936   ERROR: EXCEPTION Thrown (PythonToCppException) : -->Python callback/script returned the following error<--
                                             - NOTE: IGNORING THIS CAN LEAD TO MEMORY LEAKS!
                                            Error Type: <type 'exceptions.IndexError'>
                                            Error Contents: list index out of range
                                            Traceback (most recent call last):
                                              File "/home/tv/.kodi/addons/service.subtitles.opensubtitles/service.py", line 181, in <module>
                                                subs = Download(params["ID"], params["link"],params["format"])
                                              File "/home/tv/.kodi/addons/service.subtitles.opensubtitles/service.py", line 104, in Download
                                                if xbmcvfs.exists(subtitle_list[0]):
                                            IndexError: list index out of range
                                            -->End of Python script error report<--
09:11:45.701 T:139702460045056   ERROR: GetDirectory - Error getting plugin://service.subtitles.opensubtitles/?action=download&link=http://dl.opensubtitles.org/en/download/src-api/vrf-f5470bb6/sid-agkTKNNrjw,OPeoniWg2cPC1lN8/subad/8411942&ID=1956980616&filename=star.trek.discovery.s03e04.1080p.web.h264-cakes.srt&format=srt
this is the kodi log: https://paste.kodi.tv/zojojaxeli.kodi
(2020-11-17, 09:22)dankod Wrote: this is the kodi log

No, it is not. It is also the same text you already posted, therefore quite useless.

FYI, we always want the FULL and unedited kodi.log file, because, errors can start at any moment and system information can be another clue. We also want log files via a pastebin website, as described in bold red letters above the "Post" button.

OpenSubtitles has a daily maintenance routine, during which the download of subtitles is not working. I suggest you try again at a different time.

Logout Mark Read Team Forum Stats Members Help
Opensubtitles does not download subtitles0