• 43(current)
Release HBO Max
oh right. that makes sense.

ive just tested play next episode and seems to work fine.
No need for upnext.

Just wait until the ep finishes, and itll move to the next in the season. No popups etc.
it does this by just adding the next ep to the playlist.

I was just testing with Friends S01E01. confirmed it moved to S01E01.
Tried the last ep of season and confirmed it moves to S02 as well
Hello!

I tried that and it just stops when it reaches end of episode (that's why I turned off skipping credits - thinking it might not work because of that). Do you think Up next could conflict with it? Or maybe starting episode from home widget (it points to Continue watching inside addon), rather than browsing addon and playing it from there? I didn't expect any pop-up, and I don't need it, but it just stops and goes to home.

Thank you for your help.

Edit: when I look at the playlist (from control bar) it has some strange entries between episodes, that, unlike episodes, don't have screenshot from episode, but white icon of movie strip). Maybe playlist is the problem here.

Edit 2: Forgot to mention my setup - it's Kodi 21 nightly from 20.12.2023 on Fire Cube 3rd gen (Android), with HBO Max addon and Embuary Matrix skin, Aerial Screensaver addon, Keymap addon and Autowidget addon that was installed, but I removed it few days ago. Don't know if this can help. 

Best regards,
Davor
Try with upnext removed? And also try with Kodi play next episode turned off
Hello!

I've tried without "Up next" - it behaved the same. I've looked at Kodi "Play next video" option, and it was disabled for all. I've tried enabling it for episodes, then playing one episode - got back home at the end. Then tried disabling it again, and same happens. I really don't get what is wrong with my setup, but something definitely is. 

Best regards,
Davor
check what the playlist is doing.. if there are weird entries in between - try to work out what they are / come from

and it could be a bug in my code under a certain condition - so be good to figure it out Smile
Hello!

I'll do my best Smile should all playlist entries have thumbnail (or screenshot), or entries with white movie strip icons are OK for not yet watched episodes?

Best regards,
Davor
Think Latin America now moved to MAX, only european countries remain on HBOMAX, hopefully a new add on will be here soon :-)
(2024-02-29, 22:52)markeymark Wrote: Think Latin America now moved to MAX, only european countries remain on HBOMAX, hopefully a new add on will be here soon :-)

@matthuisman  Indeed I confirm it with this comment Latin America and the Caribbean moved to MAX, I am a user from Costa Rica and Max is already here, I mean this plugin is no longer useful to access the new platform, a new plugin is needed, only the countries Europeans remain on HBOMAX, we need you to build a new add-on to be able to log in to Max here in Latin America and the Caribbean, we are looking forward to the new add-on. The platform change occurred on February 27, 2024.
in Europe this will probably happen by the middle of the year as well
Hi, probably has already been discussed. HBO resolution with addons is 960x540 with KODI 20.5 running from a Mac M1. Is there a way to increase the resolution to 4K ? Netflix addons allow input MACID or device info from another device to get higher res content?. Any possibility with HBO max addons, i saw a device info ? Any possible solutions or suggestions? thanks
Not unless your Mac has widevine level 1 which it won't. Dont expect higher quality than you can get via a browser on the same device
(...) Discovery (WBD) is transitioning HBO Max to just Max in Europe, folding in Discovery+ content and live sports in the process. Max will first be available on the continent in the Nordics, Iberia and central and eastern Europe on May 21 (...)

Source: https://www.engadget.com/hbo-max-will-so...48284.html
https://github.com/matthuisman/slyguy.addons/issues/454 tracks the Max transition
  • 43(current)

Logout Mark Read Team Forum Stats Members Help
HBO Max0