•   
  • 35(current)
Release HBO Max
the add-on will ask you to resume or start from start... so I dont see how its an issue in the addon itself?
Also, you can disable HBO sync in the add-on settings and it will use local playback positions instead of the HBO positions
@matthuisman
Thanks, I was just complaining about HBO Max. i really have a hard time imagining 2022 and they still...
I found that the Latin America account does not display the Featured category properly under the US network, and its content only has an HBO Max Hubs category. It shows fine under the Latin America IP.
Just to report...today Game of Thrones 4K dolby atmos/vision was launched in my region (South America).

Video works perfect. Dolby Vision 4K without any issues.

Subtitles sometimes disapear, but nothing so bad.

Sadly, Dolby Atmos sounds very choppy. Sometimes it mutes. I don't know if it is a app issue or a bandwith issue. "normal" DD+ works fine.

My setup is a Chromecast with Google TV with Kodi 19.4
(2022-08-02, 02:25)ppglcl Wrote: Just to report...today Game of Thrones 4K dolby atmos/vision was launched in my region (South America).

Video works perfect. Dolby Vision 4K without any issues.

Subtitles sometimes disapear, but nothing so bad.

Sadly, Dolby Atmos sounds very choppy. Sometimes it mutes. I don't know if it is a app issue or a bandwith issue. "normal" DD+ works fine.

My setup is a Chromecast with Google TV with Kodi 19.4

You can try some nightly or some Kodi Nexus Alpha. I think that fixes some issues. I have yet to test though.
  •   
  • 35(current)

Logout Mark Read Team Forum Stats Members Help
HBO Max0
This forum uses Lukasz Tkacz MyBB addons.