• 14(current)
Release HBO Max
(2021-07-03, 10:50)matthuisman Wrote:
(2021-07-03, 08:31)27hectormanuel Wrote: The resolution on Windows will always be 540p? Sad
youd need to ask HBO that

This sucks like amazon vod, only netflix works 1080 on windows lol
(2021-07-03, 15:37)Rick987 Wrote:
(2021-07-03, 10:50)matthuisman Wrote:
(2021-07-03, 08:31)27hectormanuel Wrote: The resolution on Windows will always be 540p? Sad
youd need to ask HBO that

Don't forget Paramount+ the quality in that addon is amazing. Even with the resolution cap for some titles you could get FHD/UHD easily.

Thank you Matt
plugin.py
Code:
    for row in data.get('textTracks', []):
        item.subtitles.append([row['url'], row['language']])
Lines 489 and 490 can be commented out to ignore the HBO Max subtitles.

This will avoid the external subtitle bug.
(2021-07-04, 01:20)27hectormanuel Wrote:
(2021-07-03, 15:37)Rick987 Wrote:
(2021-07-03, 10:50)matthuisman Wrote: youd need to ask HBO that

Don't forget Paramount+ the quality in that addon is amazing. Even with the resolution cap for some titles you could get FHD/UHD easily.

Thank you Matt
Never tried Pramount+
@matthuisman Any chance to save the audio/subtitle preferences so we don't need to change it every new episode?
Anything after playback starts is basically out of the addons hands (without hacks). Have you looked into the kodi subtitle settings?
(2021-07-05, 20:54)matthuisman Wrote: Anything after playback starts is basically out of the addons hands (without hacks). Have you looked into the kodi subtitle settings?

I tried hitting "set as default for all media" but it didnt work, netflix addon has an option called "remember audio / subtitle preferences" that's why i asked, but i dont know how it works or how hard it would be if possible to implement in this addon.
But thanks anyway for answering and for the amazing addon, really hate the subtitles of most apps, kodi is great for customization
i looked at netflix and it looks like it's waiting for playback and then telling kodi to change subtitle language.

I really dont want to get into that...

I could do what I did for Disney+.
That is allow the user to enter a Subtitle whitelist. So you'd enter the languages of the subtitles you wanted to keep in that.
And all others would be removed

Would that work for your situation?
I guess Kodi is just picking the wrong language?
Did you set your preferred language in the Kodi Settings > playback > Language > preferred subtitle language ?
(2021-07-05, 23:52)matthuisman Wrote: i looked at netflix and it looks like it's waiting for playback and then telling kodi to change subtitle language.

That is allow the user to enter a Subtitle whitelist. So you'd enter the languages of the subtitles you wanted to keep in that.

Did you set your preferred language in the Kodi Settings > playback > Language > preferred subtitle language ?

Yes, tried both Portugese, and Portuguese (Brazilian), but thats fine, i can change that easy, thanks again
(2021-07-05, 23:52)matthuisman Wrote: i looked at netflix and it looks like it's waiting for playback and then telling kodi to change subtitle language.

I added a subtitle enable option for HBO Max. It's a good idea to allow users to enter a whitelist of subtitles so that they can keep specific ones or remove all of them.
Question: do we currently have support for ATMOS? I tried Space Jam and Tom & Jerry. I have enabled EC-3 and do get DD+ but no ATMOS.

Version is: 0.31
I'm using Nvidia SHIELD PRO 2019 with latest build & Kodi 19.1

Thank you!
(2021-07-17, 20:02)3000 Wrote: Question: do we currently have support for ATMOS? I tried Space Jam and Tom & Jerry. I have enabled EC-3 and do get DD+ but no ATMOS.

Thank you!
HBO Max Add-on Now Support Dolby Vision|Atmos
Try Play《Wonder Woman 1984》,If you have two DDP tracks select the second one which is Atmos.
(2021-07-17, 20:48)QianyuLi Wrote:
(2021-07-17, 20:02)3000 Wrote: Question: do we currently have support for ATMOS? I tried Space Jam and Tom & Jerry. I have enabled EC-3 and do get DD+ but no ATMOS.

Thank you!
Try Play《Wonder Woman 1984》,If you have two DDP tracks select the second one which is Atmos.
Thank you for the reply. It doesn't work for me as I don't have an ATMOS option in the settings. It doesn't show up.
(2021-07-18, 10:52)3000 Wrote:
(2021-07-17, 20:48)QianyuLi Wrote:

Thank you!
Thank you for the reply. It doesn't work for me as I don't have an ATMOS option in the settings. It doesn't show up.
It doesn’t show up as Atmos in the listed audio tracks, just select the 2nd AC3+ track.
(2021-07-18, 17:57)Wagg Wrote:
(2021-07-18, 10:52)3000 Wrote:
(2021-07-17, 20:48)QianyuLi Wrote: HBO Max Add-on Now Support Dolby Vision|Atmos
It doesn’t show up as Atmos in the listed audio tracks, just select the 2nd AC3+ track.

OK sorted. Yesterday I tried each audio track but didn't get any ATMOS. Today it works Smile I guess I made a mistake while copying over my Kodi back up files or something. Or the SHIELD needed a reboot. 

But it's working nicely! 

Thanks guys!
  • 14(current)

Logout Mark Read Team Forum Stats Members Help
HBO Max0