• 15(current)
Release HBO Max
I dont think kodi has anyway of indicating Dolby Atmos yet
Hey! I live in Brazil and I have difficulties watching HBO Max: the playback freezes and sometimes the audio continues, sometimes it doesn't. I use a raspberry Pi 3b with Libreelec 9.2.8 installed. What should I do? My log: https://paste.kodi.tv/ujoxuleviv.kodi
(2021-07-20, 02:04)Platino 81 Wrote: Hey! I live in Brazil and I have difficulties watching HBO Max: the playback freezes and sometimes the audio continues, sometimes it doesn't. I use a raspberry Pi 3b with Libreelec 9.2.8 installed. What should I do? My log: https://paste.kodi.tv/ujoxuleviv.kodi

correcting the previous post, the log is as follows: https://paste.kodi.tv/egunakoguc.kodi I apologize for the previous error...
if its pausing / buffering then you need to reduce the playback quality
(2021-07-20, 03:10)matthuisman Wrote: if its pausing / buffering then you need to reduce the playback quality

I've tried all possible video resolutions but the problem still persists... I believe internet speed isn't the problem as I have Netflix, Amazon, Pluto.tv and YouTube working perfectly on Libreelec... Any suggestions? Congratulations on the excellent work!
@Platino 81
Can you try go HBO Max > Settings > General
then disable both Dolby Digital and Dolby Digital Plus

then see if playback is better
@matthuisman Even with audio only in AAC the crash persists... it is not constant, sometimes I could see at full resolution without problems (Harley Quinn and Ricky and Morty, to be more exact). What else can I do? Thank you!
No other ideas sorry
Once playback starts, it's out of the addons hands
hello congratulations for your addon was the way i managed to use hbo max in my box sorry for my lack of knowledge but using the moviedbherlper addon i can open other addons like prime video for example do you plan to add this in the future?
I don't understand your question sorry
(2021-07-25, 21:09)matthuisman Wrote: I don't understand your question sorry
ok sorry i don't speak english
with severale addons installed on kodi you spend time looking for a certain movie or series, with themoviedb helper addon it gives various information about the movie and makes it possible to integrate with your trakt list and point out the addon where the desired content is so I can create a list like Alfred Hitchcock movies that can be on hbo or netflix or prime video or do a search and it already directs me to the addon do you intend to allow this in the future?
(2021-07-25, 21:09)matthuisman Wrote: I don't understand your question sorry

I think he means that Prime Video can be opened via plugin.video.themoviedb.helper, and hopefully HBO Max will support that feature.
would that not be up to plugin.video.themoviedb.helper to add support??
(2021-07-26, 05:03)matthuisman Wrote: would that not be up to plugin.video.themoviedb.helper to add support??

jurialmunkey/plugin.video.themoviedb.helper I do not know , it seemed to me that it shares the api for addon creators to want to use but I could be wrong in this statement
Hello.   Thank you for making this add-on.

I'm having a problem selecting my desired audio language.  Specifically for movies from Ghibli, or GKIDS.  On the web player there is a little button, before you play the movie, that lets you switch between japanese or english audio:

The option to switch audio language is unavailable when you are actually playing the video.  When I search for a movie using the add-on it gives me only one option and that option will be either english or japanese, and there seems to be no way that I can change it.
  • 15(current)

Logout Mark Read Team Forum Stats Members Help
HBO Max0