v18 Kodi dont show updates every time
Somethimes, when i add movies and new episodes of tv shows, Kodi just dont show them. 
I must manually go to files, files, and than to usb drive, and than manually scan that movie, and after when i back it will be shown in movies and page, and for tv shows its the same. I installed Aeon Nox Silvo and it works good, but very fast i started to have problems like this.
I think that for movies i use TMDb regular scrapper, and for tv shows TMDb_TV_Shows.
I use watch dog addon to remove from library all things i remove from usb, and that works good, but adding new things is problem.
Advices?
Sad Sad Sad Huh
@123321

(2020-11-20, 21:45)123321 Wrote: Somethimes, when i add movies and new episodes of tv shows, Kodi just dont show them. 
How are you trying to add them?

Provide a Debug Log which captures the problem.
My Signature
Links to : Official:Forum rules (wiki) | Official:Forum rules/Banned add-ons (wiki) | Debug Log (wiki)
Links to : HOW-TO:Create Music Library (wiki) | HOW-TO:Create_Video_Library (wiki)  ||  Artwork (wiki) | Basic controls (wiki) | Import-export library (wiki) | Movie sets (wiki) | Movie universe (wiki) | NFO files (wiki) | Quick start guide (wiki)
Did you select 'Update Library' after adding them?
I set up Kodi to upload library every time in start up, so when i add some movies to usb drive and start Kodi, Kodi should add everything to library alone.
I try a lot of things and i see some things i want to explain.
For TV SHOWS, when i just add new episodes, Kodi somethimes see episodes, somethimes no. But when i change something in name, example if year 2015, and i put (2015), it see every change.
But for MOVIES not, i scan a lot times, try to put manual, somethimes work, somethimes no. Can someone told me another scrapper for movies to try him?
(2020-11-21, 23:43)Karellen Wrote: Provide a Debug Log which captures the problem.
My Signature
Links to : Official:Forum rules (wiki) | Official:Forum rules/Banned add-ons (wiki) | Debug Log (wiki)
Links to : HOW-TO:Create Music Library (wiki) | HOW-TO:Create_Video_Library (wiki)  ||  Artwork (wiki) | Basic controls (wiki) | Import-export library (wiki) | Movie sets (wiki) | Movie universe (wiki) | NFO files (wiki) | Quick start guide (wiki)

Logout Mark Read Team Forum Stats Members Help
Kodi dont show updates every time0