Req Slow manual "Search & Scrape" import process
I have noticed that when adding new movies into my collection, the process has been taking much longer than it seems it should. I use "search & scrape selected movies" so I can see and make sure it selects the proper movie. It tends to let me select a couple of movies, and sometimes just 1, but then it will hang... sometimes for several minutes. Then it will eventually move on to the next movie in line. It looks like it has already begun the scraping process on previously selected movies in the batch and slowing the selection process down. I'm wondering if maybe making it where the scraping process doesn't begin until the final movie is selected, will speed up importing movies this way. Even if it doesn't actually speed up the scraping, it would make it where I can just select the appropriate matches and then leave the computer and let it do its thing. For instance, I just imported 14 movies earlier... and it took a little over half an hour, having to sit and wait to process each one.

Note:
- I scrape trailers
- I have a large collection
- I have 50MG download speed
- I use the Universal Scraper utilizing different sources
this may indicate that the java process is busy freeing memory - did you try to

- let tmm display the memory usage? (UI settings)
- increased the memory a bit
tinyMediaManager - THE media manager of your choice - available for Windows, macOS and Linux
Help us translate tinyMediaManager at Weblate | Translations at 66%
Found a bug or want to submit a feature request? Contact us at GitLab
So I did have the memory adjusted previously... at around 75% of the maximum. I tried just maxing it out to 100%, and it did seem to help speed it up a bit, it did still hang a little between movies but not as much. I also noticed after adjusting and re-opening the application, that it also loaded noticeably faster, which was nice. Thank you.

Logout Mark Read Team Forum Stats Members Help
Slow manual "Search & Scrape" import process0