How I can add other video streaming sites or local FTP server in Video Library?
Hi, 
I am new to Kodi.
Is it possible to add a local FTP server to the video library? The FTP URL is HTTP://192.16.50.5/FTP-1 Or Local sites like mod edit - removed
Tried to add but it shows nothing in that folder.
You can add an FTP source by going to videos > files > add videos... > browse > add network location...

From there, select FTP server instead of Windows Network SMB (using the arrows just beside it) and enter your credentials. That should set up your FTP server as a source, and you can then use it as normal.

Note that FTP is not the best way to serve files up to Kodi. Our normal recommended protocols are SMB or NFS.

The streaming site you mention has the same comments as the other thread where you also posted. From looking at its content it would violate our piracy policy (wiki) and so is not supported here.
|Banned add-ons (wiki)|Forum rules (wiki)|VPN policy (wiki)|First time user (wiki)|FAQs (wiki) Troubleshooting (wiki)|Add-ons (wiki)|Free content (wiki)|Debug Log (wiki)|

Kodi Blog Posts

Logout Mark Read Team Forum Stats Members Help
How I can add other video streaming sites or local FTP server in Video Library?0