Can't load PVR client
Hi Folks, having a bit of a nightmare !! my virgin media hub failed last night , fortunately I had a spare and that is now installed and internet connection is good and everything is behaving normally.

I am using VBox (satellite) and then using KODI as a front end , I am all OSX,

I am using the VBOX tv gateway pvr client.

However when I open KODI I get the message "add on couldn't be loaded, an unknown error has occurred". I have checked all the settings on the pvr client and they are correct.

Any help, much appreciated    Andrew
Have you rebooted your Vbox? Or checked the IP address hasn't changed? If it doesn't have a static IP address it may have a different one now, Kodi might need to know the new IP address?
(2020-11-22, 22:06)Finchy Wrote: Have you rebooted your Vbox? Or checked the IP address hasn't changed? If it doesn't have a static IP address it may have a different one now, Kodi might need to know the new IP address?
I have powered off the box, and I have completely un-installed KODI including the hidden directories, and then installed a clean copy, i have rechecked the ip address, all good. It then goes off looking for channels, and says it is transferring the clients but doesn't manage to find anything and then when relaunched it comes up with the same message that "add-ons cannot be loaded". I am loath to do any hard reset on the box as my current monitor has no HDMI input.   I have emailed support so I hope they can help, any other thoughts much appreciated
If you login to your VBOx via a web browser does it work?

How about when using the vbox app?
Maintainer of Enigma2 PVR addon: repo, docschangelog
How to create a full debug: here

Logout Mark Read Team Forum Stats Members Help
Can't load PVR client0