Android Aeon MQ8 Multi-Mod Bug @latts9923 - Mark as watched Movie It does not work!
Hello,
I have had a long-term problem with Aeon MQ Multi-Mod not marking watched movies as watched.

If I want to mark a movie as seen, it doesn't work and it doesn't mark the movie as seen.

I once uploaded a picture.

I really only have these errors when I use Multi-Mod.

When I use the normal Aeon MQ 8 "Without Multi-Mod", it works to mark the films as seen.

That's why I have one please @ latts9923, please be so nice and fix this bug in your multi-mod.

This function is important to me, and I think it is also important for other members.

Otherwise your multi-mod skin is great.
Kudos to you for your work.

best regards
@latioboy
For the Right List view, there are two settings that need to be enabled. In Skin Settings > General Settings enable "PUT PROGRESS INFORMATION IN VIEW", and in the Top Menu enable "WATCHED LABEL".
Quote:For the Right List view, there are two settings that need to be enabled. In Skin Settings > General Settings enable "PUT PROGRESS INFORMATION IN VIEW", and in the Top Menu enable "WATCHED LABEL".

@latts9923 

Thank You.

I found this and activated it "PUT PROGRESS INFORMATION IN VIEW"

Unfortunately, I don't find this setting
Quote:and in the Top Menu enable "WATCHED LABEL".
Where exactly do I find this setting?
OK found it, thank you very much.
@latts9923

Please stick to the maximum of 4 text lines in your forum signatures. Thanks in advance.
@Klojum
Doh! Sorry...fixed.

Logout Mark Read Team Forum Stats Members Help
Aeon MQ8 Multi-Mod Bug @latts9923 - Mark as watched Movie It does not work!0