Rename Question
Firstly, love v4.0.5!  It's seems so much quicker. Well done!

Here is my one question. Is there away with the renaming of movies to have it just tag my movies as .3D. instead of .3D MVC. or .3D TAB. Kodi does not pick up my movies that are 3D unless they are named .3D. (No format). I use Kodi DSPlayer and it does not seem to pass my 3D off and my projector doesn't auto enable. I can manually rename all my movies, but that's over 200 3D movies, and going forwards, I have to do it manually. I was wondering if there is an option, or a way that it can be tweaked to just be .3D. 

Example : 
Default Naming Convention : Alita - Battle Angel (2019) - Blu-ray.1080p.3D MVC.DTSHD-MA.8ch
Manually Had to Rename : Alita - Battle Angel (2019) - Blu-ray.1080p.3D.DTSHD-MA.8ch

My Renamer String :
${title} ${- ,edition,} (${year}) - ${mediasource}.${videoFormat}${.,3dformat,}${.,HDR,}.${audioCodec}.${audiochannels}
yeah, should work with a small JMTE syntax

Code:
${title} ${- ,edition,} (${year}) - ${mediasource}.${videoFormat}${if movie.video3DFormat}.3D${end}${.,HDR,}.${audioCodec}.${audiochannels}
tinyMediaManager - THE media manager of your choice - available for Windows, macOS and Linux
Help us translate tinyMediaManager at Weblate | Translations at 66%
Found a bug or want to submit a feature request? Contact us at GitLab

Logout Mark Read Team Forum Stats Members Help
Rename Question0