Certain movies/TV not scraping
Hey guys and gals, hoping someone can help me out with a (presumed?) scraper issue. I bought a batch of blu-rays and of the batch, a certain few refuse to scan to my library. I run Kodi on two environments, my main setup which runs from CoreElec on an Odroid N2, and a "test bench" setup on my main PC. The issue permeates on both setups. The ones I'm having issues with are: I started having this issue last night and sometime between then and this morning, one of my problem files, Ghost in the Shell Arise - Border 4 - Ghost Stands Alone (2014) scanned to my library so I'm hopeful this may just resolve itself but I'll take any insight I can get. My logs for the Windows setup are located here.

Other movies in the batch are as follows:
  • The Princess Bride
  • Pirates of the Caribbean: The Curse of the Black Pearl
  • Pirates of the Caribbean: At World's End
  • The Iron Giant
  • Who Framed Roger Rabbit
  • Fight Club
  • Final Fantasy VII - Advent Children
I've triple checked the spelling on the TMDB pages to make sure it's not an error, and I've triple checked that the file and folder are using the same name. I've gone to Settings>Media>Video>Use Video Tags (disabled) and both enabled and redisabled it. I've updated the TMDB scrapers for TV and Movies and still haven't found the issue. Any and all help greatly appreciated.
Seems to be another change at TheMovieDB. We are looking into it... https://forum.kodi.tv/showthread.php?tid...pid2990893

The Python scraper is not affected, so switch to it if you are in a hurry.
My Signature
Links to : Official:Forum rules (wiki) | Official:Forum rules/Banned add-ons (wiki) | Debug Log (wiki)
Links to : HOW-TO:Create Music Library (wiki) | HOW-TO:Create_Video_Library (wiki)  ||  Artwork (wiki) | Basic controls (wiki) | Import-export library (wiki) | Movie sets (wiki) | Movie universe (wiki) | NFO files (wiki) | Quick start guide (wiki)
(2020-11-24, 21:14)Karellen Wrote: Seems to be another change at TheMovieDB. We are looking into it... https://forum.kodi.tv/showthread.php?tid...pid2990893

The Python scraper is not affected, so switch to it if you are in a hurry.
That's actually a huge relief to hear, I was super afraid I had done something weird on my end or the scraper had new rules and I was going to have to change my process. Appreciate you letting me know.
Yea, its been a bit of an off month with TheMovieDB. They have been updating their API, with flow on effects to us.

But the Python scraper is unaffected so try it.
My Signature
Links to : Official:Forum rules (wiki) | Official:Forum rules/Banned add-ons (wiki) | Debug Log (wiki)
Links to : HOW-TO:Create Music Library (wiki) | HOW-TO:Create_Video_Library (wiki)  ||  Artwork (wiki) | Basic controls (wiki) | Import-export library (wiki) | Movie sets (wiki) | Movie universe (wiki) | NFO files (wiki) | Quick start guide (wiki)
(2020-11-24, 21:48)Karellen Wrote: Yea, its been a bit of an off month with TheMovieDB. They have been updating their API, with flow on effects to us.

But the Python scraper is unaffected so try it.

Can the Python scraper do both TV and Movies? I think I have it downloaded but haven't tried it out yet.
The scraper you are currently using now is actually two separate scrapers- one for moves and the other tv shows. Unfortunately they were both named the same by the two respective developers, and neither wanted to change the name. So it does cause a bit of confusion.

The same with the Python scrapers, they are two separate scrapers for tv shows and moves. Thankfully, they have different names so there is no confusion.
TMDB TV Shows for TV Shows
The Movie Database Python for Movies

They both need to be installed separately and activated on your Sources.
My Signature
Big GrinI'll give it a whirl tonight then, appreciate all the clarification.

Logout Mark Read Team Forum Stats Members Help
Certain movies/TV not scraping0