Toggle between current & previous channel
Is there a way to do this on IPTV Simple Client? I've tried using '0' but this seems to go 'back/back/back/some random channel/toggle between previous two channels'.

I just want it to go to the previous channel, then back to the one I was watching, like a STB does. Is there a command I can map to achieve this?
0 is correct for pvr in general.  I use it all the time from a USB remote.

Martin
(2020-11-26, 21:14)emveepee Wrote: 0 is correct for pvr in general.  I use it all the time from a USB remote.

Martin
Does it toggle properly for you? I can't get it to work, if I watch 3 channels, say Channels 1,2 & 3... it will go from 3 to 2, then to 1. Then it might toggle between 2 & 1 or select some other random channel. It really doesn't seem to work as I'd expect.
It is not a stack, it is previous (last) channel so if you go 3 2 1 zero will return to 2 then zero will return to 1

Marti
(2020-11-26, 23:27)emveepee Wrote: It is not a stack, it is previous (last) channel so if you go 3 2 1 zero will return to 2 then zero will return to 1

Marti
Hmmm, that's how I want it to work, but it doesn't. I'm using 18.9 on CoreELEC, I'll try Windows and see if that works.
Check your remote/keyboard timings, sometimes press and release command can cause issues.  Your Kodi debug log would help here (as always)

Martin
I just tried in Windows and it worked as you said, as a toggle. Went back to CoreELEC and the functionality isn't there, it just seems to pick random channels. It appears there are specific problems with the CoreELEC version for some reason, so I guess I'll go and ask at their forums.

Thanks for confirming @emveepee
(2020-11-27, 00:08)emveepee Wrote: Check your remote/keyboard timings, sometimes press and release command can cause issues.  Your Kodi debug log would help here (as always)

Martin
Good point, I just checked the log and it shows a single key-press Number0 then plays the channel which isn't the previous one. Windows shows an identical key-press but works correctly. Weird, it must be a CoreELEC issue, I'll see what they say. Thanks.

Logout Mark Read Team Forum Stats Members Help
Toggle between current & previous channel0