Flag Dolby Digital Plus not correct
Hi guys,

I noticed that videos with DD+ (EAC3) sound don't show the Dolby Digital Plus flag but just Dolby Digital.
So in flags / audiocodec /  the png for EAC3 is the one for Dolby Digital only.
Tried to made a png myself but stopped because of lack of skills. Does anyone have a DD+ png for Metropolis so I can switch it?

thnx
ciao
Valentijm
(2020-12-01, 15:48)valentijm Wrote: Hi guys,

I noticed that videos with DD+ (EAC3) sound don't show the Dolby Digital Plus flag but just Dolby Digital.
Tried to made a png myself but stopped because of lack of skills. Does anyone have a DD+ png for Metropolis so I can switch it?

thnx
ciao
Valentijm

Made a new one, updated it on Github.
The skin uses a compressed texture archive, but it should work ok just being dropped in the path of "skin.metropolis\media\flags\AudioCodec\", if not, I'll make sure it's in the next beta release.

https://raw.githubusercontent.com/MacGyv...c/eac3.png

I have no real art skills either, so I understand.  Here's what I did. First I searched and downloaded a transparent one (look for a checkered background in Google), loaded it and the wrong one into GIMP (an opensource image editor), resized and moved the new one to match (160x80), added a drop shadow to everything (the reason I wanted a transparent PNG), then color sampled the old one's orange logo, and filled the new one's logo.  If I can do it, anyone can. Smile If anyone makes any new missing ones, please share.
Using a NUC7PJYHN and a 2820FYKH0 Intel NUC running LibreELEC, and two FireTVs.:)
(2020-12-04, 01:54)MacGyver Wrote:
(2020-12-01, 15:48)valentijm Wrote: Hi guys,

thnx
ciao
Valentijm

Made a new one, updated it on Github.
The skin uses a compressed texture archive, but it should work ok just being dropped in the path of "skin.metropolis\media\flags\AudioCodec\", if not, I'll make sure it's in the next beta release.

https://raw.githubusercontent.com/MacGyv...c/eac3.png

I have no real art skills either, so I understand.  Here's what I did. First I searched and downloaded a transparent one (look for a checkered background in Google), loaded it and the wrong one into GIMP (an opensource image editor), resized and moved the new one to match (160x80), added a drop shadow to everything (the reason I wanted a transparent PNG), then color sampled the old one's orange logo, and filled the new one's logo.  If I can do it, anyone can. Smile If anyone makes any new missing ones, please share.
Wow, thats great... thnx a lot and have a fantastci 2021!!!

ciao,
V.
Keep up the good work btw... for now I'm going to be creative.
Let's see where that ends ;-)

Logout Mark Read Team Forum Stats Members Help
Flag Dolby Digital Plus not correct0