Options when selecting a channel that is being recorded.
Hello to the community.

I switched from tvheadend to mediaportal for better driver support to my usb tv tuner cards and so far it's working great.

My only issue (?) is that when a channel is being recorded and I select this channel from channel list, kodi immediately starts playing the channel.
In my previous setup (tvheadend) there was an option whether to switch to the live channel or watch the show/movie from the beginning (eg the recorded file).

Is this typical under mediaportal  or am I missing something?

Thanks in advance!
(2020-12-02, 23:50)nistsio Wrote: My only issue (?) is that when a channel is being recorded and I select this channel from channel list, kodi immediately starts playing the channel.
In my previous setup (tvheadend) there was an option whether to switch to the live channel or watch the show/movie from the beginning (eg the recorded file).

There are two options that I know of, first if its recording instead of going into the guide go to TV recordings and select the recording program and it will play from the record beginning while continuing to record the program.  Second option, in Kodi go to PVR & Live TV -> Guide -> Default Select action and have a look at "Show context menu".  Now when you select the program in the EPG you get various options which might do what you are after.

Logout Mark Read Team Forum Stats Members Help
Options when selecting a channel that is being recorded.0