Moviesets not showing main poster
Hi from Germany!

I´ve just discover this great programm and it is great.

I ony have one problem at the moment. I have created a movieset named "James Bond Collection" for all the Bond movies (of course Rofl ) and used an artwork poster (Bond Logo) for displaying at the list and saved it.

When going back to Kodi I can see the movieset "James Bond Collection" and inside everything is fine but I can not see my used Bond Logo in the list view. There the poster from a movie inside the list appears.

Sorry for describing my problem in a horrible English.

I use a NAS with Kodi and read local information only (NFO).

Thanks for your help!
v18 does not handle movie set artwork well as the feature was not complete before release. v19 movie set artwork is complete and works well using the Movie Set Artwork folder.

Which version are you using?
My Signature
Links to : Official:Forum rules (wiki) | Official:Forum rules/Banned add-ons (wiki) | Debug Log (wiki)
Links to : HOW-TO:Create Music Library (wiki) | HOW-TO:Create_Video_Library (wiki)  ||  Artwork (wiki) | Basic controls (wiki) | Import-export library (wiki) | Movie sets (wiki) | Movie universe (wiki) | NFO files (wiki) | Quick start guide (wiki)
Version 3.1.9.
(2020-12-03, 10:19)schattenfell Wrote: When going back to Kodi I
Kodi version
My Signature
Links to : Official:Forum rules (wiki) | Official:Forum rules/Banned add-ons (wiki) | Debug Log (wiki)
Links to : HOW-TO:Create Music Library (wiki) | HOW-TO:Create_Video_Library (wiki)  ||  Artwork (wiki) | Basic controls (wiki) | Import-export library (wiki) | Movie sets (wiki) | Movie universe (wiki) | NFO files (wiki) | Quick start guide (wiki)
Sorry..... Blush

Kodi 18.9 Leia
Thanks.

v18.9 cannot deal with movie set artwork automatically from local files. They need to be loaded manually or use Artwork Beef to load them. In v19, movie set artwork is loaded automatically from local files.

Have you set up your Movie Set Artwork folder? Is that where TMM is saving your movie set artwork?
My Signature
All the artwork is stored in the individual movie folders.

The artwork,fanart and covers for each movie works perfect.

Only the artwork for the collection folder will not appear.
(2020-12-03, 12:09)schattenfell Wrote: All the artwork is stored in the individual movie folders.
Ok. You are using the wrong method. You will need to change your TMM settings to save movie set artwork in the Movie Set Information Folder.

This is the new method for v19. For v18 you will need to use the Artwork Beef add-on to load you movie set artwork in Kodi.
My Signature
I have installed Artwork Beef and told it to use only local informations. After a scan most of my covers dissapear now.

What works yesterday is now bad with Artwork Beef.

What am I doing wrong?
(2020-12-03, 22:33)schattenfell Wrote: What am I doing wrong?
Sorry, I don't know. I guess you did not adjust the settings in artwork beef correctly.

Check your settings. Ask questions in the Artwork Beef thread. Provide the Artwork Beef log. Did you adjust any settings, or did you simply install it and run it?

You have all your nfo files and artwork, so worst case is that you have to rescan your library, but best to figure out what went wrong first.
My Signature
I have all set up with local media info and Artwork beef and everything works perfectly. 

I can see poster for moviests, and individual posters when there is no movieset.

You must be doing something wrong in the add-on configuration.
I have found a way that works perfectly for me.

I have uninstalled Artwork Beef.

At the Movie Sets section I choose "Manage Movie Set" and there I can add or chance the poster anf fanart artwork for it.

This may not be the best way but for me its ok.

Thanks anyway for your help.

Logout Mark Read Team Forum Stats Members Help
Moviesets not showing main poster0