Ratings Gone
All of a sudden all of my RPis are missing all the ratings except IMDB. I have but changed a thing and it's been working fine for months. Am I the only one?
(2020-12-06, 21:04)hootie318 Wrote: All of a sudden all of my RPis are missing all the ratings except IMDB. I have but changed a thing and it's been working fine for months. Am I the only one?

Yes , All of my Rating are gone too
Can somebody tell me if this is a bug or something I messed up?
(2021-01-09, 05:56)hootie318 Wrote: Can somebody tell me if this is a bug or something I messed up?
We can't. We need a Debug Log that captures the issue to determine what has happened.

Are you sure your ratings are gone? Have you checked the database? If you don't know how, I can check for you. PM me the database and tell me a couple of movies that have ratings missing, and what those ratings were -imdb, tmdb, tvdb etc
My Signature
Links to : Official:Forum rules (wiki) | Official:Forum rules/Banned add-ons (wiki) | Debug Log (wiki)
Links to : HOW-TO:Create Music Library (wiki) | HOW-TO:Create_Video_Library (wiki) || Artwork (wiki) | Basic controls (wiki) | Import-export library (wiki) | Movie sets (wiki) | Movie universe (wiki) | NFO files (wiki) | Quick start guide (wiki)
Ratings works for me
(2021-01-09, 06:12)Karellen Wrote:
(2021-01-09, 05:56)hootie318 Wrote: Can somebody tell me if this is a bug or something I messed up?
We can't. We need a Debug Log that captures the issue to determine what has happened.

Are you sure your ratings are gone? Have you checked the database? If you don't know how, I can check for you. PM me the database and tell me a couple of movies that have ratings missing, and what those ratings were -imdb, tmdb, tvdb etc

My apologies. I did not see this response. Here is the log from today. The very last step was navigating to movies.

hastebin - gurupaqahi (kodi.tv)
(2021-02-24, 19:09)hootie318 Wrote:
(2021-01-09, 06:12)Karellen Wrote:

My apologies. I did not see this response. Here is the log from today. The very last step was navigating to movies.

hastebin - gurupaqahi (kodi.tv)
I am not sure if I have the verbiage correct. I mean my Rotten Tomato, Metacritic, and extra IMDB icons are gone.
(2021-02-25, 23:27)hootie318 Wrote: I am not sure if I have the verbiage correct. I mean my Rotten Tomato, Metacritic, and extra IMDB icons are gone.
It may have something to do with this error repeated through your log...

2021-02-24 10:52:39.598 T:2741617520 ERROR: EmbyCon.resources.lib.downloadutils|ERROR|Unable to connect to 192.168.1.15:5004 : [Errno 110] Connection timed out

I don't use embycon, so others will need to assist or ask in the appropriate thread.
My Signature
Links to : Official:Forum rules (wiki) | Official:Forum rules/Banned add-ons (wiki) | Debug Log (wiki)
Links to : HOW-TO:Create Music Library (wiki) | HOW-TO:Create_Video_Library (wiki) || Artwork (wiki) | Basic controls (wiki) | Import-export library (wiki) | Movie sets (wiki) | Movie universe (wiki) | NFO files (wiki) | Quick start guide (wiki)
(2021-02-26, 01:03)Karellen Wrote:
(2021-02-25, 23:27)hootie318 Wrote: I am not sure if I have the verbiage correct. I mean my Rotten Tomato, Metacritic, and extra IMDB icons are gone.
It may have something to do with this error repeated through your log...

2021-02-24 10:52:39.598 T:2741617520 ERROR: EmbyCon.resources.lib.downloadutils|ERROR|Unable to connect to 192.168.1.15:5004 : [Errno 110] Connection timed out

I don't use embycon, so others will need to assist or ask in the appropriate thread.
I can get it with the Horizon skin in the poster view but not in Zephyr or Aura. I used to get it in Aura. I also did a new install of the OS and the Aura Skin. Same results on Aura and Horizon
I don't really know where your ratings are coming from. Are you scraping them or are they coming from one of the helper addons?

This is why I asked for your database to see what ratings you have in there.

But if you can get ratings in one skin, but not another, then it seems to be a skin problem, and I don't know if Aura is still supported.
My Signature
(2021-02-27, 02:28)Karellen Wrote: I don't really know where your ratings are coming from. Are you scraping them or are they coming from one of the helper addons?

This is why I asked for your database to see what ratings you have in there.

But if you can get ratings in one skin, but not another, then it seems to be a skin problem, and I don't know if Aura is still supported.

The ratings that I had became visible following the steps to enter my API keys in Zephyr Leia which is why I switched. Then I saw Aura and installed it and I was still able to get ratings. The ratings always took a few seconds to appear each time so I assumed they were constantly being called from the Internet or cached once loaded. 

I can get them in Horizon but only in the Landscape poster or Landscape Banner view. I prefer Aura or Zephyr Leia but with those skins the ratings no longer load. I would keep Horizon if it had a List or Low List view with the ratings.

Oh well. No biggie. I only asked if it was something I might be missing or a known issue with a fix.
Aura gets ratings from skinhelper, Horizon from tmdbhelper
My problem is I am not getting Votes & Studio Logos in "Home widgets" but inside and Hubs I am getting all ratings ,how to enable votes & studio logos in HOME ? remember I am not using skin helper in matrix  for compatibility

Home

Hubs and inside ( all ratings & votes working )

(2021-03-10, 20:13)nazim12 Wrote: My problem is I am not getting Votes & Studio Logos in "Home widgets" but inside and Hubs I am getting all ratings ,how to enable votes & studio logos in HOME ? remember I am not using skin helper in matrix  for compatibility

Home

That skin it is?
I like it. Any download link?
(2021-03-10, 20:13)nazim12 Wrote: My problem is I am not getting Votes & Studio Logos in "Home widgets" but inside and Hubs I am getting all ratings ,how to enable votes & studio logos in HOME ? remember I am not using skin helper in matrix  for compatibility

Home

This looks very cool, only thing missing is critics consensus on second image

Logout Mark Read Team Forum Stats Members Help
Ratings Gone0
This forum uses Lukasz Tkacz MyBB addons.