skin helper
this skin helper  was from bingie which i dont have anymore, no i use amber. i can not delete it, see my photo, 
the notification says this skin helper of bingie can not be deleted because belongs to ...amber...funny ,right? 
the bingie repository i have already deleted ... how can i get rid off this ?bingie skin helper?

If you don't actually need the bingie version of the skin helper script for anything else, then just delete the it from the addon directory. Probably a good idea to also delete any entries in the packages folders of the addon directory if you see the skin helper mentioned there. Also do the same the in User Data directory.
That's what I've done in the past with removing problem addons. Has always worked for me with no issue.
(2020-12-07, 16:28)slawomir Wrote: this skin helper  was from bingie which i dont have anymore, no i use amber. i can not delete it, see my photo, 
the notification says this skin helper of bingie can not be deleted because belongs to ...amber...funny ,right? 
the bingie repository i have already deleted ... how can i get rid off this ?bingie skin helper?

@slawomir , Amber has skin.helper.service.widgets as a dependency.  You can just disable Amber if you are not using it, delete the skin helper service widgets addon, and then re-enable Amber if you plan on using it.

Regards,

Bart
i use amber which i like...i deleted all of bingie , and its strange  that this amber is ?connected to  bingie which does not occur ... i tried this ant that - its not possible to get rid off it .its not that big problem but my nature is -  dont need it , then delete  it...
(2020-12-08, 15:05)slawomir Wrote: i use amber which i like...i deleted all of bingie , and its strange  that this amber is ?connected to  bingie which does not occur ... i tried this ant that - its not possible to get rid off it .its not that big problem but my nature is -  dont need it , then delete  it...
@slawomir , Amber is not connected to Bingie.  What happens is that Amber has skin.helper.service.widgets as a dependency, which was probably updated when you installed Bingie.  I will close this thread now, since there is nothing to solve.

Regards,

Bart

Logout Mark Read Team Forum Stats Members Help
skin helper0