Typo
https://kodi.wiki/view/HOW-TO:Install_Ko...erry_Pi_OS

"Raspberry Pi OS - Up-to-date versions (Currently Krypton 18.7) of Kodi are now on the default Raspbian repositories. See full guide here."

(Currently Krypton 18.7)  should be (Currently Leia 18.7)
Thanks @matthuisman it is fixed.
My Signature
Links to : Official:Forum rules (wiki) | Official:Forum rules/Banned add-ons (wiki) | Debug Log (wiki)
Links to : HOW-TO:Create Music Library (wiki) | HOW-TO:Create_Video_Library (wiki)  ||  Artwork (wiki) | Basic controls (wiki) | Import-export library (wiki) | Movie sets (wiki) | Movie universe (wiki) | NFO files (wiki) | Quick start guide (wiki)
Another two typos here:

You can also pass the Host/IP and MAC-Address of the rmote device to the script
You can also pass the Host/IP and MAC-Address of the remote device to the script

This is useful, if you have more then one remote device you want to wake independently.
This is useful, if you have more than one remote device you want to wake independently.

Thanks.
Thanks @yoyoma2

Unfortunately those spelling mistakes are in the actual add-on and would need to be fixed there. I can change them on the wiki page, but next Sunday the wiki-bot will just revert the fix to match the add-on description.
My Signature
Links to : Official:Forum rules (wiki) | Official:Forum rules/Banned add-ons (wiki) | Debug Log (wiki)
Links to : HOW-TO:Create Music Library (wiki) | HOW-TO:Create_Video_Library (wiki)  ||  Artwork (wiki) | Basic controls (wiki) | Import-export library (wiki) | Movie sets (wiki) | Movie universe (wiki) | NFO files (wiki) | Quick start guide (wiki)
The source code seems to live here and is abandoned since November 2013. How does kodi handle abandoned add-ons? Users seem to want matrix support in the add-on's forum thread.
(2021-01-18, 23:30)yoyoma2 Wrote: How does kodi handle abandoned add-ons?
We don't do a lot with them. If an add-on becomes abandoned/broken/unmaintained, we expect the addon developer to tell us so and also mark it broken so we can remove it. But that almost never happens unfortunately, so we wait until members tell us it is broken and we mark it broken and removed from download.

Unless an add-on has a critical function in Kodi, Team Kodi does not take them over and update them. But other add-on developers are free to fork and continue with support and resubmit.
My Signature

Logout Mark Read Team Forum Stats Members Help
Typo0