Linux [Solved] Aeon MQ 8 : Is it possible to have a "clean" pause for videos ?
Hi,
I'm using Aeon MQ8 (on Kodi Leia), and whane I pause a movie, the summary and the cover of this movie appears on the screen.
Sometimes I just need to see a precise detail in the movie, that's why I pause it. But with all this information coming on the screen, I can't see anything.

Is there a way to have a pause mode that only shows the movie?

Thank you for your help.
@Groooompf
If you go to Skin Settings > General Settings, select "CHANGE PAUSE SCREEN" and disable the plot, flags, cdart, poster and enable "HIDE PAUSE" you will have a pretty clear screen.
(2020-12-09, 02:20)latts9923 Wrote: @Groooompf
If you go to Skin Settings > General Settings, select "CHANGE PAUSE SCREEN" and disable the plot, flags, cdart, poster and enable "HIDE PAUSE" you will have a pretty clear screen.

Thank you for your help.
I don't have a "change pause screen" option in "general settings"...
@Groooompf
Hmm...I thought the skin came with that option. Maybe that was an addition that came with the Multi-Mod. If so, you will need to copy the Multi-Mod files into the skin to get that option.
(2020-12-09, 17:10)latts9923 Wrote: @Groooompf
Hmm...I thought the skin came with that option. Maybe that was an addition that came with the Multi-Mod. If so, you will need to copy the Multi-Mod files into the skin to get that option.

What is the "multi-mod" ?
@Groooompf
The Multi-Mod adds a lot of extra features to the skin. Here's the thread.
Thanks, I'll look at that !
@Groooompf 

When playing the videos, press M, on menu Choose OSD Button (enter), will appear the context menu, the latest option enter and set Furniture to Minimum Mode, done.

MediaBrazil forum Website - Youtube Channel
MQ9-1.6.0.29 - 09.15.2023 - Aeon MQ Skin Team
MarcosQui Website Donate and support us.
(2020-12-19, 16:08)Wanilton Wrote: @Groooompf 

When playing the videos, press M, on menu Choose OSD Button (enter), will appear the context menu, the latest option enter and set Furniture to Minimum Mode, done.

Perfect !
That's exactly what I needed !

Thank you !!!!

Logout Mark Read Team Forum Stats Members Help
[Solved] Aeon MQ 8 : Is it possible to have a "clean" pause for videos ?0