• 1(current)
Release Telia Play/TV video addon
I've created an unofficial kodi addon for Telia TV (Denmark, Finland) and Telia Play (Sweden, Lithuania).

It Supports playback of Live TV, TV archive and Kids content. The Movieshop is not supported. A Telia TV/Play subscription is needed.

This addon is still under development so expect issues.

Get the release here: https://gitlab.com/tgc-dk/plugin.video.t...leases/0.1, make sure you download the kodi-plugin-package, (the source code zip is not installable). The downloaded kodi plugin package zip can be installed using the Settings->Addons->Install from zip
Source code hosted at https://gitlab.com/tgc-dk/plugin.video.teliatv.

Note that Telia Play Norway and Telia TV Estonia is not supported, since those use a different platform.

Any feedback is welcome!
Hi, tested your addon but cant login. It keeps telling me that "Login failed" and ask me if I want to open settings to enter my credentials. However my username and password are correct. 

logg

/Marcus
(2020-12-11, 22:24)macardi Wrote: Hi, tested your addon but cant login. It keeps telling me that "Login failed" and ask me if I want to open settings to enter my credentials. However my username and password are correct.
Hi, thanks for testing!
Looking in the log I see this:
Code:
{u'errorCode': 114, u'message': u'Could not entitle customer because of the maximum number of devices have been reached', u'httpStatus': u'FORBIDDEN'}
It might be that Telia only allows a few devices to be active at the same time. Or only 1 or 2 doing playback at the some time...? I hope this can help you?
As a followup to my post above...  https://www.teliaplay.se/about says this:
Quote:Du har möjlighet att använda Telia Play på upp till fem enheter och vara aktiv på två enheter åt gången.
(Which basically means that Telia Play/TV allows activity on up to 5 devices, and simultaneous playback on 2 devices)
In the danish version it also says:
Quote:Når du logger ind med en ny enhed registreres den automatisk. En registreret enhed er låst i 30 dage og kan derefter byttes ud med en anden.
(Which translates to: When you log in with a new device it is automatically registered. A registered device is locked for 30 days and can then be replaced with another)
Don't know if devices can be manually de-registered...
Ok, I just signed up for the service just to try out your addon. I’m not using the service on any other device beside my phone where I tested my credentials to be sure they were correct.
(2020-12-12, 00:35)macardi Wrote: Ok, I just signed up for the service just to try out your addon. I’m not using the service on any other device beside my phone where I tested my credentials to be sure they were correct.

Can you login and playback media via the website? Basically this add-on mimics the website, so I would expect you to get a similar error message about too many devices...
Yes, got the same error when login in via the website. Strange, as I said in previous post, the only other device Im logged in with is the app on my IPhone. Guess I just have to wait since it not seems possible to manage devices in the Telia settings.

Could my repeated attempts to login via Kodi somehow got registered as different devices?
(2020-12-12, 11:21)macardi Wrote: Could my repeated attempts to login via Kodi somehow got registered as different devices?
I tried to make it so that the add-on only creates a device id the first time it starts, and then reuse that for every later session, meaning it should only register 1 device. But I'll have another look.
Thanks again for testing!
I tested to start the addon again tonight since 24h have passed from my attempts last night (Telia state that this is the time you need to wait until you can login with a new device if you reached the limit of five devices). Now I got an Kodi error instead of the addon info "Login failed"....

Could you have a look at my new log with this error and see if you could find any clues?

Log

Thanks
Marcus
(2020-12-12, 22:42)macardi Wrote: I tested to start the addon again tonight since 24h have passed from my attempts last night (Telia state that this is the time you need to wait until you can login with a new device if you reached the limit of five devices). Now I got an Kodi error instead of the addon info "Login failed"....
Good to hear you got past the first hurdle!
Looking at the log it seems there might be some differences in the way Telia TV/Play works in the different countries...
I've made a new release which should produce some useful debug entries and hopefully not crash. Get the new release here: https://gitlab.com/tgc-dk/plugin.video.t...ases/0.1.1  
Please create a new debug log where you login again.
Thanks!
Wow that was fast, thanks for your support!

However, I still got an error when trying to start the addon.

New log

/Marcus
(2020-12-12, 23:34)macardi Wrote: However, I still got an error when trying to start the addon.
As I feared, it seems that there are differences between the countries.... More that I thought anyway...

Would it be possible for you to create a network dump of a login to Telia Play?
In chrome you can do it by opening the developer tools, go to the network tab and then go to telia play and log in. After log in is complete right-click an entry in the network tab select Copy -> Copy all as HAR. Paste into a text editor and search for your email and password and remove it. Then save the file and post it somewhere and post the link here or maybe in a PM to me.
Thanks!
One more thing! If you in the network tab sees an entry that includes something like "customerengagement", please copy the response data and include that as well.
Hi, I think I managed to collect the data you asked for. Im not able to PM you so I ziped the files and I hope you can download them from

/Marcus
(2020-12-13, 09:27)macardi Wrote: Hi, I think I managed to collect the data you asked for. Im not able to PM you so I ziped the files and I hope you can download them from here

/Marcus
Thank you! I've downloaded it and it looks to be what I need. Will have a closer look tonight. Feel free to remove it again if you want to.
  • 1(current)

Logout Mark Read Team Forum Stats Members Help
Telia Play/TV video addon0