Solved Wrong scraping language
Hi,

My movies are scraped in english (titles and descriptions) even though my settings are set in french, and even with french movies.
I'm using kodi 18.9 on libreelec and my scraper is The Movie Database v 5.2.5.
I tried this but it doesn't work : https://forum.kodi.tv/showthread.php?tid...pid2983546
my userdata/addon_data/metadata.themoviedb.org/settings.xml is set <setting id="language">fr-FR</setting>
And here is my log file : https://paste.kodi.tv/vanaxesaqo.kodi
Any idea ?
As far as I can see in your log, you have set your scraper to English. All API queries are appended with -en. You can see that for yourself on line 1660 onwards.

I think you changed the scraper settings in the wrong place. You changed them in Add-ons, instead of changing them on the source as shown in the image.

My Signature
Links to : Official:Forum rules (wiki) | Official:Forum rules/Banned add-ons (wiki) | Debug Log (wiki)
Links to : HOW-TO:Create Music Library (wiki) | HOW-TO:Create_Video_Library (wiki)  ||  Artwork (wiki) | Basic controls (wiki) | Import-export library (wiki) | Movie sets (wiki) | Movie universe (wiki) | NFO files (wiki) | Quick start guide (wiki)
You're right, it was my mistake ! It works now. Thanks !
Thread marked solved.
My Signature
Links to : Official:Forum rules (wiki) | Official:Forum rules/Banned add-ons (wiki) | Debug Log (wiki)
Links to : HOW-TO:Create Music Library (wiki) | HOW-TO:Create_Video_Library (wiki)  ||  Artwork (wiki) | Basic controls (wiki) | Import-export library (wiki) | Movie sets (wiki) | Movie universe (wiki) | NFO files (wiki) | Quick start guide (wiki)
(2020-12-12, 19:52)Karellen Wrote: As far as I can see in your log, you have set your scraper to English. All API queries are appended with -en. You can see that for yourself on line 1660 onwards.

I think you changed the scraper settings in the wrong place. You changed them in Add-ons, instead of changing them on the source as shown in the image.

Hi,

I have the same problem. And i can't see the image. Could you tell me where are the good settings to change please ?
(2020-12-22, 15:04)MimiAugello Wrote: And i can't see the image. Could you tell me where are the good settings to change please ?
Why can't you see the image? It is right there. Check your browser security settings as you probably have them set too high.

Videos>Files>Your Source>Context Menu>Change Content is where you change settings.
My Signature
Thumbs Up 
(2020-12-22, 20:19)Karellen Wrote:
(2020-12-22, 15:04)MimiAugello Wrote: And i can't see the image. Could you tell me where are the good settings to change please ?
Why can't you see the image? It is right there. Check your browser security settings as you probably have them set too high.

Videos>Files>Your Source>Context Menu>Change Content is where you change settings.
I found ! Thaks a lot !

Logout Mark Read Team Forum Stats Members Help
Wrong scraping language0