• 1(current)
WIP Goodi.TV
Goodi.TV project (WIP)

Updated 01/31/2021  8:30pm

- 01/31/2021 adding a video on my Youtube channel : Goodi.Tv(Kodi Matrix interface) 

!!! all other videos are no longer relevant !!!

Awaiting comments and suggestions for improvement

More videos on my youtube channel : https://www.youtube.com/channel/UCeUTkFr...AWIUjwxp-g
Goodi.TV (Automatic resumption of playback of a series and automatic playback of episodes)

Goodi.TV custom contextmenu
reserved #2
(2020-12-12, 19:40)kpr57 Wrote: hello, first look on my new project : Goodi.TV

After many tests and various designs I think I have found a compromise that satisfies me between ease of use and not too bad design !

I just finished the movies part of my home page :
 - automatic playback of trailers if present in the database + configuration of the delay before automatic playback.
 - animation of the lists of each category + configuration of the display duration of each film.
 - possibility to display or not the categories according to your needs.
 - thumbnails are assigned to each category automatically. 
 - possibility of modifying the title and the thumbnails of the movie sets directly from the movie set category (for me it has always been complicated to find where it was necessary to perform this manipulation).

I attach some photos of the interface and await your suggestions to improve everything.

I sincerely hope to be able to complete this project but I am continuously bypassing the normal use of Kodi (to modify the title and the thumbnails of saga for example) and it is therefore very complicated to keep the code relatively clean and understandable, which greatly complicates the work.

watch gallery
That looks incredibly beautiful. Wow, what a nice looking skin. 
I really hope you can find a way to release it finally
Looks absolutely amazing! Smile
I was waiting for a skin like this. Thanks
Looks amazing can’t wait to try it
Are you planning to make " Continue Watching" (of movies and episodes) and "Next Up" (of episodes) in the "For You" section of the home page?
That would be awesome.
- Will there be control over widget layout or will they just be default landscape ?

- any plans to swap out the studio label for clear logo of the studio ?

I hope this gets released for testing soon so we can see how other components work

Top work so far
(2020-12-13, 11:26)Aaiemron Wrote: Are you planning to make " Continue Watching" (of movies and episodes) and "Next Up" (of episodes) in the "For You" section of the home page?
That would be awesome.

The "for you" section will have two large thumbnails with the last movie in progress, the last episode in progress on and below other thumbnails with all movies and episodes in progress. Just click on it to continue reading. what do you mean by "next up" for episodes ?
(2020-12-13, 15:22)kpr57 Wrote:
(2020-12-13, 11:26)Aaiemron Wrote: Are you planning to make " Continue Watching" (of movies and episodes) and "Next Up" (of episodes) in the "For You" section of the home page?
That would be awesome.

The "for you" section will have two large thumbnails with the last movie in progress, the last episode in progress on and below other thumbnails with all movies and episodes in progress. Just click on it to continue reading. what do you mean by "next up" for episodes ?
I mean the next episode

when you have watched an episode and you stop watching, it automaticaly shows the next episode when you start up the skin again. Like in Embuary skin
(2020-12-13, 13:03)sasquatchjaques Wrote: - Will there be control over widget layout or will they just be default landscape ?

- any plans to swap out the studio label for clear logo of the studio ?

I hope this gets released for testing soon so we can see how other components work

Top work so far

There will not be the possibility to display posters in the widgets, this would harm the cohesion of the skin.
However, there is the possibility of choosing between landscape and fanart !
It is very easy to add an option for a studio clearlogo, but the rendering with too much clearlogo (studio and title) is less pretty for my taste !
(2020-12-13, 15:26)Aaiemron Wrote:
(2020-12-13, 15:22)kpr57 Wrote:
That would be awesome.

I mean the next episode

when you have watched an episode and you stop watching, it automaticaly shows the next episode when you start up the skin again. Like in Embuary skin
Ah OK ! I think this is pretty easy to set up, would it be fair to the last watched episode of a serie or for each serie ?
(2020-12-13, 15:33)kpr57 Wrote:
(2020-12-13, 15:26)Aaiemron Wrote:
(2020-12-13, 15:22)kpr57 Wrote: The "for you" section will have two large thumbnails with the last movie in progress, the last episode in progress on and below other thumbnails with all movies and episodes in progress. Just click on it to continue reading. what do you mean by "next up" for episodes ?
I mean the next episode

Ah OK ! I think this is pretty easy to set up, would it be fair to the last watched episode of a serie or for each serie ?

For each serie if that's possible. Because in our family we watch all different series.
It would be great. Thanks
(2020-12-13, 15:39)Aaiemron Wrote:
(2020-12-13, 15:33)kpr57 Wrote:
(2020-12-13, 15:26)Aaiemron Wrote: I mean the next episode

For each serie if that's possible. Because in our family we watch all different series.
It would be great. Thanks

I finish the films section, the information, the contextual menu etc ... then I will have a model for the series etc ...
I think it shouldn't be too complicated to set this up for each serie.
  • 1(current)

Logout Mark Read Team Forum Stats Members Help
Goodi.TV0