• 2(current)
WIP Goodi.TV
(2020-12-13, 15:43)kpr57 Wrote:
(2020-12-13, 15:39)Aaiemron Wrote:
(2020-12-13, 15:33)kpr57 Wrote: Ah OK ! I think this is pretty easy to set up, would it be fair to the last watched episode of a serie or for each serie ?

For each serie if that's possible. Because in our family we watch all different series.
It would be great. Thanks

I finish the films section, the information, the contextual menu etc ... then I will have a model for the series etc ...
I think it shouldn't be too complicated to set this up for each serie.
Sounds great. Thank you
Have you started looking into the PVR and on screen video information (when content is paused are you planning on displaying video info and codec info for example)
Hello again.
It would also be nice if you could add an option to automaticaly close the video OSD. I'm using Kodi on a Nvidia Shield. It would be nice that after pressing play, the OSD dissapears after a few seconds.
Wow. this is nice!
I really like this and agree that it is a very pretty skin, however my concern with these type of skins is how are they with large libraries for instance I have 15k movies and 2.3k tv shows, I can't help but think it will be slow browsing through them?
Well done, you did a great job. I’ve played around with your KPR skin, which was also very slick and polished. Will this skin have the ability to create “widgets” from AddOns (something KPR didn’t allow)?

Great job again, can’t wait to play with it.
Looks really good, excited to give this a spin at some point. How do you do the ambient colour stuff? Is it a plugin? Seems fairly responsive, is it resource intensive?
Thats really nice skin, can you provide github link I be really happy to test it🙂
Thank you for your interest, I will try to answer all questions :

- there will be an information screen when the video is paused (it can be deactivated from an options menu).
- there will also be an option so that the OSD disappears automatically after a certain delay (also configurable from an options menu).
- I don't have a huge library of movies so I can't test the behavior with more movies but all movie lists are created and loaded on startup so I think everything should stay pretty smooth.
- there will be the possibility to create widgets in an application section reserved for this use. For information in my KPR skin, you can install several widgets directly from the home page, button at the bottom of the page.
- For color effects I use script.colorbox and as I just use the primary color it doesn't require a lot of resources.
- for the moment there will be no link to github, the project is not yet advanced enough to be used as is !

I hope I answered everyone.
(2020-12-18, 22:14)kpr57 Wrote: Thank you for your interest, I will try to answer all questions :

- there will be an information screen when the video is paused (it can be deactivated from an options menu).
- there will also be an option so that the OSD disappears automatically after a certain delay (also configurable from an options menu).
- I don't have a huge library of movies so I can't test the behavior with more movies but all movie lists are created and loaded on startup so I think everything should stay pretty smooth.
- there will be the possibility to create widgets in an application section reserved for this use. For information in my KPR skin, you can install several widgets directly from the home page, button at the bottom of the page.
- For color effects I use script.colorbox and as I just use the primary color it doesn't require a lot of resources.
- for the moment there will be no link to github, the project is not yet advanced enough to be used as is !

I hope I answered everyone.

Thanks a lot for answering my question and all the others.
Good luck with working on this skin
Update of the first post with the addition of a demo video for movie and series info :
https://forum.kodi.tv/showthread.php?tid...pid2994998
What a nice looking skin. It's getting better and better.  Amazing what you did with the actor thing. Very cool.
I'm curious how the video OSD looks. I think it will look nice, just like the rest of your skin.
Keep it up!
Nice work waiting for beta👍🏻
Happy new year. 
Still making progress? Any news or screenshots of your upcoming skin?
Thanks in advance.
Happy New Year everyone !
Following the questions and remarks that I received on the forum and in private messaging, I tested the skin with a fake library of 1000 films and indeed it posed big problems of speed and the need for resources, so I started over and found a much faster and less resource intensive solution.
I took your comments into account and added some cleaner looking mediaflags and worked on the overall look of the interface again.
Browsing is now super fast with a test of 200 films in the library.
I will post maybe this evening (if I find the time) photos or a video of the interface in its current state !

Thanks again for your suggestions and comments !
  • 2(current)

Logout Mark Read Team Forum Stats Members Help
Goodi.TV0