• 3(current)
WIP Goodi.TV
You make us curious.  Wink
As promised, a small video demonstration of the current operation of the interface.
Sorry but I forgot to change the language and the interface is in French !
I added the video in the second post of the thread.
(2021-01-01, 22:46)kpr57 Wrote: As promised, a small video demonstration of the current operation of the interface.
Sorry but I forgot to change the language and the interface is in French !
I added the video in the first post of the thread.

It's indeed nice and fast. Can't wait to try it out. 
Very great job so far.
Very great job 

I like it  

Can we try it ?
(2021-01-02, 00:05)Gi0vann1 Wrote: Very great job 

I like it  

Can we try it ?

Can we have the spotlight without overlay , option to put the color shadow of  in the background. thanks
(2021-01-02, 00:08)Gi0vann1 Wrote:

I like it  

Can we try it ?

Can we have the spotlight without overlay , option to put the color shadow of  in the background. thanks

Cela fait très longtemps que j attendais un skin aussi genial , Je voulais savoir si il y a un moyen de faire disparaitre ce voile sur le fanart du film , un peu comme Apple TV app. et surtout si il y avait une version beta ( pour aider  ).    merci et bonne année 
(2021-01-02, 00:24)Gi0vann1 Wrote:
(2021-01-02, 00:08)Gi0vann1 Wrote:

I like it  

Can we try it ?

Cela fait très longtemps que j attendais un skin aussi genial , Je voulais savoir si il y a un moyen de faire disparaitre ce voile sur le fanart du film , un peu comme Apple TV app. et surtout si il y avait une version beta ( pour aider  ).    merci et bonne année 

It is advisable to speak English here so that everyone can understand but that makes it easier for me since I did not understand the question you were asking when translating with goggle translate.
You can remove the background color which gives a dark background or choose a color among fifty from a list of options.
For the moment no beta or even alpha version ! The skin is not usable in the current state !

Figure 1 : with automatic background color

Figure 2 : without background color

Figure 3 : with personnal background color

Figure 4 : color options

Looks so promising - hope this project keeps moving forward
Definitely going to use this skin.. love the simplicity and modern look of it!

Hope we can have a beta soon!
(2021-01-02, 15:59)sasquatchjaques Wrote: Looks so promising - hope this project keeps moving forward

It's progressing slowly, I have taken into account your suggestions about media flags.
I had been working on a custom context menu for some time.
The result in a 5 second video on the second post of the thread : https://forum.kodi.tv/showthread.php?tid...pid2994999
(2021-01-03, 15:00)kpr57 Wrote: I had been working on a custom context menu for some time.
The result in a 5 second video on the second post of the thread : https://forum.kodi.tv/showthread.php?tid...pid2994999

Looks very nice.
Is it maybe possible to show the english version? 😀
Sorry, my French is not so good.
Thank you
Good work! Will you add option to show the plot directly from home widget?
(2020-12-12, 19:40)kpr57 Wrote: Goodi.TV project (WIP)

Updated 01/01/2021 9H47

Awaiting comments and suggestions for improvement

Goodi.TV interface

Goodi.TV movies and tvshows informations

It's a great interface, but I'll give you a tip: try changing the font using only one family to better blend the visual style.
For example, you can choose the font Archivo (https://fonts.google.com/specimen/Archivo) and use all his weights like in the image below.

In this way the whole skin will have a precise identity, will be less complicated to manage and will be much more beautiful to look at!  Wink

(2021-01-07, 15:23)Zazamastro Wrote:
(2020-12-12, 19:40)kpr57 Wrote: Goodi.TV project (WIP)

Updated 01/01/2021 9H47

Awaiting comments and suggestions for improvement

Goodi.TV interface

Goodi.TV movies and tvshows informations

It's a great interface, but I'll give you a tip: try changing the font using only one family to better blend the visual style.
For example, you can choose the font Archivo (https://fonts.google.com/specimen/Archivo) and use all his weights like in the image below.

In this way the whole skin will have a precise identity, will be less complicated to manage and will be much more beautiful to look at!  Wink

thank you for your comments but I have the fonts I need and which may not be more relevant in the first videos.
  • 3(current)

Logout Mark Read Team Forum Stats Members Help
Goodi.TV0