• 8(current)
WIP Goodi.TV
Hello, I'm giving you some news !
I have read a lot of nonsense on this thread and some of it has even been deleted by the moderators and I thank them for that.
My father was seriously ill and I lost him some time ago, so I had other priorities besides continuing to develop this skin.
However, I never gave up on the project which is now called "Evolution" and I start writing a few lines of code again when I have time.
 renamed my project because the skin "GTV" had a bit of the same name and is ideal for those looking for the design of Google.TV
At the moment, I use acrtyc zephyr, but at the beginning of creating your work, I also really liked your skin and I dreamed that you would release it as soon as possible.. And just today I read the reason for the suspension over your excellent work. My sincere deep condolences! ... This is very bad terrible news((
(2021-05-29, 21:07)kpr57 Wrote: Hello, I'm giving you some news !
I have read a lot of nonsense on this thread and some of it has even been deleted by the moderators and I thank them for that.
My father was seriously ill and I lost him some time ago, so I had other priorities besides continuing to develop this skin.
However, I never gave up on the project which is now called "Evolution" and I start writing a few lines of code again when I have time.
 renamed my project because the skin "GTV" had a bit of the same name and is ideal for those looking for the design of Google.TV

I am so sorry for you and your family . Condolences on your loss.
Sorry to hear that man. You have my condolences, I know it’s not easy.
Evolution is a great name btw.
Hello.
I'm very curious about your project "Evolution". Do you still have plans to develope and maintain this skin?
Your former "Goodi.TV" skin was looking amazing and very promising.
Thanks
(2020-12-12, 20:02)Aaiemron Wrote:
(2020-12-12, 19:40)kpr57 Wrote: hello, first look on my new project : Goodi.TV

After many tests and various designs I think I have found a compromise that satisfies me between ease of use and not too bad design !

I just finished the movies part of my home page :
 - automatic playback of trailers if present in the database + configuration of the delay before automatic playback.
 - animation of the lists of each category + configuration of the display duration of each film.
 - possibility to display or not the categories according to your needs.
 - thumbnails are assigned to each category automatically. 
 - possibility of modifying the title and the thumbnails of the movie sets directly from the movie set category (for me it has always been complicated to find where it was necessary to perform this manipulation).

I attach some photos of the interface and await your suggestions to improve everything.

I sincerely hope to be able to complete this project but I am continuously bypassing the normal use of Kodi (to modify the title and the thumbnails of saga for example) and it is therefore very complicated to keep the code relatively clean and understandable, which greatly complicates the work.

watch gallery
That looks incredibly beautiful. Wow, what a nice looking skin. 
I really hope you can find a way to release it finally

Is this skin gonna be released any time soon ?
(2020-12-12, 19:40)kpr57 Wrote: Goodi.TV project (WIP)

Updated 01/31/2021  8:30pm

- 01/31/2021 adding a video on my Youtube channel : Goodi.Tv(Kodi Matrix interface) 

!!! all other videos are no longer relevant !!!

Awaiting comments and suggestions for improvement

More videos on my youtube channel : https://www.youtube.com/channel/UCeUTkFr...AWIUjwxp-g

Is this skin gonna be released anytime soon ?🤔
(2020-12-12, 19:41)kpr57 Wrote: reserved #2

When will this skin be released?
8/15/2021 ...🤔🤔
(2021-08-15, 07:44)Launcher Wrote:

8/15/2021 ...🤔🤔
Looks like you're new here, so I'll give you a little tip. DO NOT ASK FOR ETA's. No excuses, the skin will be released when it's ready, no sooner than that.
(2021-09-05, 13:10)lusephur Wrote:
(2021-08-15, 07:44)Launcher Wrote:

8/15/2021 ...🤔🤔
Looks like you're new here, so I'll give you a little tip. DO NOT ASK FOR ETA's. No excuses, the skin will be released when it's ready, no sooner than that.
In most cases... never. I've been waiting months (even years in some cases) for some of them but not anymore. If it's available for download great, if not it's not even a skin in development for me, just a concept. So don't get too excited about some screenshots shared, maybe that's the only thing you'll get.
(2021-09-05, 21:07)user2313 Wrote:
(2021-09-05, 13:10)lusephur Wrote:
(2021-08-15, 07:44)Launcher Wrote: When will this skin be released?
8/15/2021 ...🤔🤔
In most cases... never. I've been waiting months (even years in some cases) for some of them but not anymore. If it's available for download great, if not it's not even a skin in development for me, just a concept. So don't get too excited about some screenshots shared, maybe that's the only thing you'll get.

It's best to simply view any skin not yet released as that, a concept and avoid any hype what so ever.
Hola, se ve un gran trabajo detras de esta piel, me muero por tenerla en mi tv box
Hello, is this beautiful skin still developing? Or was it definitely abandoned?
Hello everyone, it's been a long time since I posted on the forum, I often read the new posts and I started to work a little on my Evolution skin that I use every day on my 65 inch 4K screen. and on my PC equipped with a 55 inch 4k screen. So I do lots of tests because it's not easy to make a skin work as quickly on a PC as on an Android TV.
  • 8(current)

Logout Mark Read Team Forum Stats Members Help
Goodi.TV0