Web interface library icon
So I started using the web interface to control monitors throughout the house.  Very neat feature.  The issue is the web interface was collecting movie titles incorrectly and with thousand+ movies it needs to be organized  What I did was to use NFO files.  In doing this, my movies stopped using the icons and started using screenshots from the movies and the shows still use the correct icons.  I have found I can manually change them by clicking edit. Is there a way to do this?
Thread moved to Chorus 2 support section
|Banned add-ons (wiki)|Forum rules (wiki)|VPN policy (wiki)|First time user (wiki)|FAQs (wiki) Troubleshooting (wiki)|Add-ons (wiki)|Free content (wiki)|Debug Log (wiki)|

Kodi Blog Posts
Any development in this?
What do you mean by icons? You mean posters are not showing and chorus2 presents thumbs instead?
What artwork is displayed in Kodi for the same movies? Which Kodi version?
(2020-12-29, 12:15)enen92 Wrote: What do you mean by icons? You mean posters are not showing and chorus2 presents thumbs instead?
What artwork is displayed in Kodi for the same movies? Which Kodi version?

Yes, posters.  It is showing a random screen shot from the movie, like stills, instead of clip art.  Version of Kodi is 18.9.0.  TV Shows show proper posters.  Just not movies.

There is a setting on the web interface that says, "Extract thumbnails from video files" but it is disabled.  Not sure if that has something to do it.

I have extracted the media (posters, banners, etc.) from within the library in Kodi to see if the web interface could snatch it but it doesn't seem to help.

Logout Mark Read Team Forum Stats Members Help
Web interface library icon0