Req Kodi signal strenght/snr indicator in db/dBm
(2022-05-13, 00:42)Ptersburg_34 Wrote: I would be very grateful if you could let me know if the signal indicator will work on kodi or not.

I wrote it here multiple times and on GitHub. What else do you want?
(2022-05-13, 00:42)Ptersburg_34 Wrote: I would be very grateful if you could let me know if the signal indicator will work on kodi or not.

Have some patience.  Rome wasn't built in a day and they had slaves to do that.  Kodi is built by volunteers who have busy lives and are very generous with their time.  The issue is known, work has begun.  In the mean time set TVHeadend config to "Force old status".
bluzee ;

I congratulate you sir

I don't think the error is caused by the tvheadend. While there was a signal in the Kodi version before, why not now? I think it's a software error.

It's not an error. It's a broken feature.  It's broken in both TVHeadend HTSP and Kodi pvr.hts.     The DVB API has changed and now SNR is preferred to be  reported in dB.    TVHeadend reports in dB for drivers that support this.  TVHeadend API for web gui supports dB.  Neither HTSP or pvr.hts has been updated.

Because you hounded everyone relentlessly about this issue everyone has washed their hands of it.    Odds of getting this updated in Kodi are about zero now.  Once I solve this I'll post a patch, but you'll have to patch and compile the source for yourself.  Rest assured this will take me a long time as I must learn all the code. 

For now this is the only thing you can try....

Sir, do I need to use the deb package or do I have to compile it manually.
bluzee ; Sir, you are super.

bluzee ; Thank you so much it's great

You are super

Logout Mark Read Team Forum Stats Members Help
Kodi signal strenght/snr indicator in db/dBm0