Solved Renaming / Cleanup series (folder with text files)
For personal reasons I keep additional text files with more infos within some series.
They are stored inside the folder of that particular series, following my naming pattern, e. g. "S01E01 - Episode name.txt".

When I use the "Rename & cleanup" function, tMM 4.06 will process all files correctly - except my text files:

They will become "S01E1 - Epidode name-Episode name.txt". 
Calling "Rename & cleanup" again they end up as "S01E1 - Epidode name-Episode name-Episode name.txt" etc. etc.

tMM should treat the text files the same way as it proceeds with all other files.

With kind regards
I am just about to rewrite the detection logic for "extras" - I will definitely have at look at this too
tinyMediaManager - THE media manager of your choice - available for Windows, macOS and Linux
Help us translate tinyMediaManager at Weblate | Translations at 66%
Found a bug or want to submit a feature request? Contact us at GitLab
(2020-12-17, 21:10)mlaggner Wrote: I am just about to rewrite the detection logic for "extras" - I will definitely have at look at this too
Thanks a lot
that will already be fixed in 4.0.7 (not yet in the prerelease)
tinyMediaManager - THE media manager of your choice - available for Windows, macOS and Linux
Help us translate tinyMediaManager at Weblate | Translations at 66%
Found a bug or want to submit a feature request? Contact us at GitLab
Wink 
(2020-12-20, 18:38)mlaggner Wrote: that will already be fixed in 4.0.7 (not yet in the prerelease)
Perfect. It seems to work in the 4.0.7 nightly snapshot (2020-12-21).
Many thanks Smile

Logout Mark Read Team Forum Stats Members Help
Renaming / Cleanup series (folder with text files)0