Remove All Backgrounds
Hi All

Am experimenting with new skins because of the limitations of the Estuary, and am trying Amber.
I'd like to remove all backgrounds, not just from the home menu items (which I have done), but from the entire skin, so that whereever I navigate it is just black in the background, not golden cogs etc.
Is that possible?
Thanks
(2020-12-18, 08:01)Tstrbl Wrote: Hi All

Am experimenting with new skins because of the limitations of the Estuary, and am trying Amber.
I'd like to remove all backgrounds, not just from the home menu items (which I have done), but from the entire skin, so that whereever I navigate it is just black in the background, not golden cogs etc.
Is that possible?
Thanks
@Tstrbl , there is no setting to remove all backgrounds, but you can download a black image file, and set it as the default background.  You can also tell Amber to use the default background both in the home window and sub windows.  In that way, you will get a black background everywhere.

The steps would be like the following (this supposes that you have already downloaded the black image file that you want to use):

And make sure you got the settings for backgrounds like the following screenshot:

I think this will do what you are looking for. 

Regards,

Bart
(2020-12-18, 18:45)bsoriano Wrote:
(2020-12-18, 08:01)Tstrbl Wrote: Hi All

Is that possible?
Thanks
@Tstrbl , there is no setting to remove all backgrounds, but you can download a black image file, and set it as the default background.  You can also tell Amber to use the default background both in the home window and sub windows.  In that way, you will get a black background everywhere.

The steps would be like the following (this supposes that you have already downloaded the black image file that you want to use):

And make sure you got the settings for backgrounds like the following screenshot:

I think this will do what you are looking for. 

Regards,

Bart
Thanks for advice, worked.

Logout Mark Read Team Forum Stats Members Help
Remove All Backgrounds0