Kodi not displaying all TV Shows
(2020-12-24, 05:15)Rossi_1 Wrote: Can I run library updates using different scrappers without breaking the others? I understood we could only use one.
In Kodi, yes. Just like setting the scraper on your Source, you can also set the scraper for individual TV Shows.

Go to Videos>Files>Your Source>The Mysterious World
Call up the Context Menu
Select Change Content
Change your scraper.

This will set a different scraper for that one tv show without affecting the rest of your source.
My Signature
Links to : Official:Forum rules (wiki) | Official:Forum rules/Banned add-ons (wiki) | Debug Log (wiki)
Links to : HOW-TO:Create Music Library (wiki) | HOW-TO:Create_Video_Library (wiki)  ||  Artwork (wiki) | Basic controls (wiki) | Import-export library (wiki) | Movie sets (wiki) | Movie universe (wiki) | NFO files (wiki) | Quick start guide (wiki)
(2020-12-24, 05:32)Karellen Wrote:
(2020-12-24, 05:15)Rossi_1 Wrote: Can I run library updates using different scrappers without breaking the others? I understood we could only use one.
In Kodi, yes. Just like setting the scraper on your Source, you can also set the scraper for individual TV Shows.

Go to Videos>Files>Your Source>The Mysterious World
Call up the Context Menu
Select Change Content
Change your scraper.

This will set a different scraper for that one tv show without affecting the rest of your source.
Hi!  I hope you had a nice Christmas evening!

It's not working.  At least not how I understood it would

Here's my steps:
1) go to Settings>Media>Library>Videos>TV Shows> browse to The Mysterious World
2) open context menu > change Content > choose TMBb TV Shows (fetch TV Show metadata from themoviedb.org) > OK (Kodi opens dialogue box asking if I want to refresh library content and I click OK) - no changes
3) open context menu > change Content > choose The Movie Database (TMDB TV Show Scrapper) > OK (Kodi opens dialogue box asking if I want to refresh library content and I click OK) - no changes

The artwork keeps showing 0/0, meaning that it does not see any episodes.  However, if I click on it, it shows the episode files there.  When I click on one of the episode files to play it, Kodi opens a blue screen with an unhappy face and after a few seconds, it goes back to the home screen.

I also tried to run the "Scan for new content" in the context menu but it also did not do anything.

I then went to the NAS folder where the TV show is, removed the NFO file, and ran the steps in item 2 above again.  This time it found the TV Show and correctly added all episodes under it.

However, it did not create any NFO file in the folder.  How can I edit the information?   Is there a way to get a NFO from Kodi and place it in the NAS?

There are a couple other TV Shows with the same issue, so I want to clarify this one before fixing them.

Thanks much!

Logout Mark Read Team Forum Stats Members Help
Kodi not displaying all TV Shows0