• 2(current)
Release Madnox (Matrix) (WIP)
Excellent skin...one issue I have is on Matrix Madnox doesn't show my UK certifications (U, PG, 12 etc.)
There's juat a blank space.
Other skins (e.g. Nox Silvo) show these.
Hi ! I just installed this new version of Madnox on Kodi 19 and i have some questions:

- I create some playlists for each menus (movies, TV series, kid movies; kid TV series...) and i define as background for each menu the video playlist affected but it's always the same 10 pictures which are showed. How to change it in order to display more pictures ?

- in the past, under each movie, i could display the time it last (1h55, 2h32...) with Showcase view but i can't manage to display it now, only the title and the kind of movie it is: any idea ?

- Is it possible to change the font of the skin ? I used to have the Korean font but it's now not possible to choose any font in the settings.

- Finally, i didn't find how to choose which menu to display once Kodi started ?

Thank you for your help !
Love the new Madnox skin for Matrix, but I do have one request, can we have the option of having the navigation bar in the center rather than the bottom of the page?
Hello, I have a problem. Does not working greek language.
(2020-12-27, 15:04)Bbam Wrote:
(2020-12-27, 01:15)Mr. V Wrote:
(2020-12-26, 15:17)Bbam Wrote: Yay got it thank you! Bit of a rookie error, I had chrome on mobile version...

Can I ask, Can you make the skin play nice with touch screen?

Thanks Heaps
Not sure? I do not have a touch screen device. Also the skin is coded 16:9 aspect so it will be locked to that.

Can you point out what you cannot navigate. I might be able to add a few extra buttons.

Moving through menus on a touchscreen is non existent. (Left/down/up/right)

I ended up attached my keyboard to my Samsung tablet and it works perfect, also installed on Android TV and it looks amazing

Well done, keep up the great work
This is also a problem with the Leia version.  In fairness there are not a lot of skins that work well on a tablet: Silvio and (fuse) neue are IMO the best, I had people recommend Arctic Zephyr but I never had much success with it, same with Nebula 

But if you can get the touch screen to work with main menu it would be close to my ideal tablet skin... apart from fact that my tablet has a 4x3 screen not a 16x9 one! (one problem at a time)
Hello, I have unzipped the zip in the addons folder but the skin does not appear in kodi to apply.

Do you know why?

I use windows 10 and matrix.
(2021-03-14, 21:25)termijavihd Wrote: Hello, I have unzipped the zip in the addons folder but the skin does not appear in kodi to apply.

Do you know why?

Go to addons and enable it, by default if an addon is not installed through Kodi it is disabled.
(2021-03-14, 23:07)isamu.dragon Wrote:
(2021-03-14, 21:25)termijavihd Wrote: Hello, I have unzipped the zip in the addons folder but the skin does not appear in kodi to apply.

Do you know why?

Go to addons and enable it, by default if an addon is not installed through Kodi it is disabled.

Thanks!!!!
(2021-02-25, 21:43)spinecho Wrote: Excellent skin...one issue I have is on Matrix Madnox doesn't show my UK certifications (U, PG, 12 etc.)
There's juat a blank space.
Other skins (e.g. Nox Silvo) show these.
Found out this is only an issue with colour certification... White certifications show fine[emoji2369]
I love this skin. So happy to see that it will return in Kodi Matrix.

It would be great to have a feature to disable/hide the watched status icons from the library lists.
Also I would like to have to option to show the production year in the library list (where the watched status icons currently are).
(2021-03-16, 12:49)Hommer Wrote: I love this skin. So happy to see that it will return in Kodi Matrix.

It would be great to have a feature to disable/hide the watched status icons from the library lists.
Also I would like to have to option to show the production year in the library list (where the watched status icons currently are).

You can already disable watched status icons
(2021-03-29, 08:38)isamu.dragon Wrote:
(2021-03-16, 12:49)Hommer Wrote: I love this skin. So happy to see that it will return in Kodi Matrix.

Of all the different list views, only the "3 panel"-view has the "Watched status: on/off" option.
But all list views have a "Global - Watched status" option, where I can turn on or off: Watched, Unwatched, Resume and Unwatched episode count.
But none of these options changes anything in the list view (neither does the option in "3 panel"-view). The blue circles and the watched status are still visible.
(2021-03-29, 21:25)Hommer Wrote:
(2021-03-29, 08:38)isamu.dragon Wrote:

Of all the different list views, only the "3 panel"-view has the "Watched status: on/off" option.
But all list views have a "Global - Watched status" option, where I can turn on or off: Watched, Unwatched, Resume and Unwatched episode count.
But none of these options changes anything in the list view (neither does the option in "3 panel"-view). The blue circles and the watched status are still visible.
Go to Skin Settings -> Furniture -> Watch Status
(2021-03-29, 22:58)isamu.dragon Wrote:
(2021-03-29, 21:25)Hommer Wrote:
(2021-03-29, 08:38)isamu.dragon Wrote: You can already disable watched status icons

Go to Skin Settings -> Furniture -> Watch Status

Also here all of them are turned off. But it still shows all of the watched status in the list views.
To elaborate:
(I am using Nvidia Shield TV)

I have turned off the [Watched status] here:

And I have turned off all of the status in here also:

But as you can see, all the watched status are still visible:

Is this a problem with Madnox or a general problem with Kodi?
  • 2(current)

Logout Mark Read Team Forum Stats Members Help
Madnox (Matrix) (WIP)0