• 3(current)
Release Madnox (Matrix) (WIP)
Madnox, it's the same for me.
YOYIZDERZOMENEMOHOZEZAZEZDENDERIZHOZEZ
Wondering, is this skin still being maintained?  Hope so.
YOYIZDERZOMENEMOHOZEZAZEZDENDERIZHOZEZ
Small note: the "watched" toggle on sideblade was missed for Music videos. Unless something has changed since I last DL the skin, that would be
Includes_mediaMenu.xml
Line 886
<visible>Container.Content(movies) | Container.Content(sets) | Container.Content(tvshows) | Container.content(seasons) | Container.Content(episodes) | Container.Content(MusicVideos)</visible>

Also consider enabling some other views for MVs as the current ones fall short of the mark (lots of skins suffer from this). Coverflow Landscape maybe.
That is, if work is still ongoing.
I try here instead. Could "Shift View - Small" be added, like it is on Madnox Leia?

And i think i found a bug. Choosing DXVA2 Hardware Acceleration, pressing O during a movie, it says render method Software. If i switch to the default skin, is says Hardware (which is correct)
HTPC: AMD Ryzen 9 7900 | AMD Radeon RX 7600 XT | 32GB DDR5 6000 | 2x WD Black SN770 1TB + 182TB HDD.
TV/Audio: LG OLED CX 77 | Yamaha RX-A3070 | 5.1.2 Atmos Speaker Setup

Software:
Kodi: v21.0 Omega | Skin: Madnox.Redux v21.00.11 | OS: Windows 11 Home
--deleted----
HTPC: AMD Ryzen 9 7900 | AMD Radeon RX 7600 XT | 32GB DDR5 6000 | 2x WD Black SN770 1TB + 182TB HDD.
TV/Audio: LG OLED CX 77 | Yamaha RX-A3070 | 5.1.2 Atmos Speaker Setup

Software:
Kodi: v21.0 Omega | Skin: Madnox.Redux v21.00.11 | OS: Windows 11 Home
(2020-12-24, 04:34)Mr. V Wrote: WIP progress of matrix version.

Please post your bug reports here.

Download
https://github.com/mistervee/skin.madnox/tree/matrix
Unable to install ,given me an error

EDIT:Resolved
(2021-04-15, 20:42)Daydream Wrote: Small note: the "watched" toggle on sideblade was missed for Music videos. Unless something has changed since I last DL the skin, that would be
Includes_mediaMenu.xml
Line 886
<visible>Container.Content(movies) | Container.Content(sets) | Container.Content(tvshows) | Container.content(seasons) | Container.Content(episodes) | Container.Content(MusicVideos)</visible>

Also consider enabling some other views for MVs as the current ones fall short of the mark (lots of skins suffer from this). Coverflow Landscape maybe.
That is, if work is still ongoing.
How do I enable other views for Music Video's.
Can one pls fix the trailer button?

Kodi 19.1 Matrix on firecube.

found the problem.  After disable script.embuary.helper trailer not working.
How do you load Madnox on a Firestick.
I started using this skin a few days ago. I just have one big problem: the volume bar doesn't show any numbers or percentages so I can't see what level the volume is on. How do I enable this?
Is more than 1 widget per tab not supported? I tried adding 2 widgets for Movies and TV Shows, but both of them only show the 1st widget.
I seem to have disabled the ability to change views; specifically within a collection. I do have shortcuts ON. What other piece do I need to toggle? Thanks
(2021-08-01, 22:13)twinpeaks Wrote: I seem to have disabled the ability to change views; specifically within a collection. I do have shortcuts ON. What other piece do I need to toggle? Thanks

You need to bring up the sideblade menu (left arrow or up arrow - in showcase type views and in the main menu / home screen). You can select views for the currently active media type from there. To globally enable / disable views for all media types go to 'System -> Skin Settings -> Furniture -> Enable / Disable Views', then return to the media type you wish to enable a different view for, and invoke the sideblade menu again and select the first item in the sideblade menu (the currently selected view-type) to change it.

Dan / Gib.
(2021-07-28, 04:15)Yousty Wrote: Is more than 1 widget per tab not supported? I tried adding 2 widgets for Movies and TV Shows, but both of them only show the 1st widget.

Press up, when you focus the widget. It will switch to the next one
Request can you add PVR Guide Group Control?

• 3(current)

Logout Mark Read Team Forum Stats Members Help
Madnox (Matrix) (WIP)0