Help with re-install of TMM
Recently my main HDD crashed on my Windows PC and I have to reinstall everything. I did have some things backed up though. I had the entire folder for TMM backed up so I tried to copy that backup onto the new drive but TMM would never start back up. I've done a fresh install and it runs as it normally should.

My question though is how can I import all my settings from my backup so I do not have to completely reconfigure TMM from scratch (ie renaming, scraper settings, etc.) so that it is set up just as it was before?
Is there a specific file or files that contain the configuration info that I could drop into the TMM install folder?

Thanks and Merry Christmas/Happy Holidays.
you could just copy over the files from the /data folder (just leave out the .db files if you want to start over with fresh databases)
tinyMediaManager - THE media manager of your choice - available for Windows, macOS and Linux
Help us translate tinyMediaManager at Weblate | Translations at 66%
Found a bug or want to submit a feature request? Contact us at GitLab
(2020-12-25, 21:38)mlaggner Wrote: you could just copy over the files from the /data folder (just leave out the .db files if you want to start over with fresh databases)

That did the trick! Thank you so much! Just wanted to say how much I love this application and thank you for always being so responsive.

Logout Mark Read Team Forum Stats Members Help
Help with re-install of TMM0