Bug updating TMM erase the custom renaming code
Hello there

I have my specific renaming convention, that rename the file when scrapping

Movies are rename this way (so I can see in file name the languages in Audio and Subs)
${movie.title}-${movie.year}-${movie.mediaInfoVideoFormat}-${movie.mediaInfoVideoBitDepth}Bits-Audio${movie.mediaInfoAudioCodec}${movie.mediaInfoAudioLanguageList}-Sub${subtitlelanguagelist}

while TV shows are rename that way
${title} ${- ,edition,} (${year}) ${videoFormat} ${audioCodec}

I found a bit late that when updating the TMM to new version that the custom renaming codes are back to standard, and it looks like artwork filenames settings go to default too

Can you look into it ?
(2020-12-26, 15:16)TRUK7897 Wrote: Hello there

I have my specific renaming convention, that rename the file when scrapping

Movies are rename this way (so I can see in file name the languages in Audio and Subs)
${movie.title}-${movie.year}-${movie.mediaInfoVideoFormat}-${movie.mediaInfoVideoBitDepth}Bits-Audio${movie.mediaInfoAudioCodec}${movie.mediaInfoAudioLanguageList}-Sub${subtitlelanguagelist}

while TV shows are rename that way
${title} ${- ,edition,} (${year}) ${videoFormat} ${audioCodec}

I found a bit late that when updating the TMM to new version that the custom renaming codes are back to standard, and it looks like artwork filenames settings go to default too

Can you look into it ?
forget to mention I am now in 4.0.7
did you update from v3? v3 -> v4 had many changes, so we've created a backup in the /backup folder inside tmm, there you will find your old settings

if the upgrade/loading of the settings failed, tmm creates default new entries. Maybe these areas of the settings changed, so you need to re-set them (but that is always highlighted in the changelogs!)
tinyMediaManager - THE media manager of your choice - available for Windows, macOS and Linux
Help us translate tinyMediaManager at Weblate | Translations at 66%
Found a bug or want to submit a feature request? Contact us at GitLab

Logout Mark Read Team Forum Stats Members Help
updating TMM erase the custom renaming code0