Automate EPG search with script or saved searches?
I would like to do a preset search of the EPG via a script.  For example, I would like to have a one-step search for NFL games.  The EPG search criteria resets every time Kodi restarts so it is tedious to have to repeat all the steps for the search. 

It is easy enough to activate the search window in a script, but it looks like it is not possible to pre-fill the search criteria and perform the search.  Is there some way to do this that might not be obvious (maybe with Window properties)?

If not, has there been any consideration of having saved searches?
(2020-12-27, 21:48)cncb Wrote: I would like to do a preset search of the EPG via a script.  For example, I would like to have a one-step search for NFL games.  The EPG search criteria resets every time Kodi restarts so it is tedious to have to repeat all the steps for the search. 

It is easy enough to activate the search window in a script, but it looks like it is not possible to pre-fill the search criteria and perform the search.  Is there some way to do this that might not be obvious (maybe with Window properties)?

If not, has there been any consideration of having saved searches?
Like this? => https://github.com/xbmc/xbmc/pull/20437

Logout Mark Read Team Forum Stats Members Help
Automate EPG search with script or saved searches?0