MediaStream mod
Excellent, it'd be really appreciated.
I updated XBMC the other day and forgot to backup my MediaStream folder so I lost the mod. No

But that only made me want to make it even better looking than before and here's the result -

Download for anyone who's interested in it (just extract and overwrite) -

http://www.mediafire.com/?79flyd2bmy1
How do you get the posters for the movies on there? Mine don't display anything. Am I supposed to copy ISO's to the Xbox or just use DVD2XBOX?
scream_clarity Wrote:How do you get the posters for the movies on there? Mine don't display anything. Am I supposed to copy ISO's to the Xbox or just use DVD2XBOX?

What ISO??
scream_clarity Wrote:How do you get the posters for the movies on there? Mine don't display anything. Am I supposed to copy ISO's to the Xbox or just use DVD2XBOX?

Use the library - http://wiki.xbmc.org/?title=Video_Library

Oh, and incase it's not obvious select 'Media Preview'.
Hitcher is this mod working on the xbox? I know this view type on the xbox was glitchy while switching to this or the other cover flow view. Sad
UND3R ACHI3V3R Wrote:Hitcher is this mod working on the xbox? I know this view type on the xbox was glitchy while switching to this or the other cover flow view. Sad

It worked fine when I tried it on mine; infact it should be less memory intensive as it's not displaying all the movie info and the larger poster.
Hi I was playing around with mediapreview and came up with this. I was just wondering if someone in here can tell me where in some xml files I can edit so that I can remove the bar as seen in the picture. Thank you.

nevermind the above post. Found it.

This is on a 4x3 tv but using 16x9 mode. I had to manually calibrate to have black bars on top and bottom. The top bar serves as the background for Title and tagline. The movie covers extend over the bottom bar. So overall no space was wasted. Also the movie outline was used instead of plot because plot is too wordy and there's the info button for that.

anyway thank team razorfish for mediastream and hitcher for the mod files.

Logout Mark Read Team Forum Stats Members Help
MediaStream mod0