Mandatory to force actualization manually, why?
Hello,

Scrapper looks it doesn't work properly.
To get actualisation of data I have to force it, why is it not automatic?

Kodi 19.3 + Nvidia Shield TV
The scraper looks to be working exactly as designed.

If there is local data available, that is normally used before doing anything over the internet to download new/updated data. The pop-up above is simply the option to allow you to override that if you want to, and to ignore the local (previously downloaded or manually set-up) data and grab a new set from the net (and overwrite the local with that new info).
|Banned add-ons (wiki)|Forum rules (wiki)|VPN policy (wiki)|First time user (wiki)|FAQs (wiki) Troubleshooting (wiki)|Add-ons (wiki)|Free content (wiki)|Debug Log (wiki)|

Kodi Blog Posts
(2020-12-30, 19:24)DarrenHill Wrote: The scraper looks to be working exactly as designed.

If there is local data available, that is normally used before doing anything over the internet to download new/updated data. The pop-up above is simply the option to allow you to override that if you want to, and to ignore the local (previously downloaded or manually set-up) data and grab a new set from the net (and overwrite the local with that new info).

Except the poster there are no data in the folder.
Synopsis is in english; when I force manually the information update one movie after one movie, the description, title ... are jumping to french as I want it to be.
So how is it possible to get this directly without forcing?
That sounds like your initial scrape was incorrectly done, probably the language settings on the scraper were wrong.

So you're basically replacing the local (English) data with the current scraper settings, which are presumably French from what you describe (and as you want them).

The data is not in the folder unless you've exported your database as individual files, which will write NFO (wiki) files beside each media item. The information is in the Kodi database, which is either SQLite (by default, stored locally as part of the install in the userdata (wiki) folder) or MySQL (wiki) (if it's been set-up to be hosted externally for sharing between installations).

If your database is in English and you want it in French, you may be best to dump it and start again with a fresh scrape using the scraper set up how you want it (to scrape French language).
|Banned add-ons (wiki)|Forum rules (wiki)|VPN policy (wiki)|First time user (wiki)|FAQs (wiki) Troubleshooting (wiki)|Add-ons (wiki)|Free content (wiki)|Debug Log (wiki)|

Kodi Blog Posts
(2020-12-31, 12:57)DarrenHill Wrote: That sounds like your initial scrape was incorrectly done, probably the language settings on the scraper were wrong.

So you're basically replacing the local (English) data with the current scraper settings, which are presumably French from what you describe (and as you want them).

The data is not in the folder unless you've exported your database as individual files, which will write NFO (wiki) files beside each media item. The information is in the Kodi database, which is either SQLite (by default, stored locally as part of the install in the userdata (wiki) folder) or MySQL (wiki) (if it's been set-up to be hosted externally for sharing between installations).

If your database is in English and you want it in French, you may be best to dump it and start again with a fresh scrape using the scraper set up how you want it (to scrape French language).

I removed the .db file,
I tried again to build the index taking care again with the language.
As previously some movies are ok some others no.
What I don't understand is when I force manually it works.
@mulanee

We need a Debug Log which captures a Library Update to help you further.

Are you using NFO files?
My Signature
Links to : Official:Forum rules (wiki) | Official:Forum rules/Banned add-ons (wiki) | Debug Log (wiki)
Links to : HOW-TO:Create Music Library (wiki) | HOW-TO:Create_Video_Library (wiki)  ||  Artwork (wiki) | Basic controls (wiki) | Import-export library (wiki) | Movie sets (wiki) | Movie universe (wiki) | NFO files (wiki) | Quick start guide (wiki)
(2020-12-31, 19:16)Karellen Wrote: @mulanee

We need a Debug Log which captures a Library Update to help you further.

Are you using NFO files?
I don't use nfo files

This is my log:
https://paste.kodi.tv/etowoqanom.kodi

Thank you
(2021-01-03, 12:17)mulanee Wrote: This is my log:
https://paste.kodi.tv/etowoqanom.kodi
This is no good. You have given me 2 seconds of a log. I need the full log with Debug mode enabled, which captures you scraping the movie/tv shows that are causing the problem.

Without it there is nothing we can do for you.
My Signature
Links to : Official:Forum rules (wiki) | Official:Forum rules/Banned add-ons (wiki) | Debug Log (wiki)
Links to : HOW-TO:Create Music Library (wiki) | HOW-TO:Create_Video_Library (wiki)  ||  Artwork (wiki) | Basic controls (wiki) | Import-export library (wiki) | Movie sets (wiki) | Movie universe (wiki) | NFO files (wiki) | Quick start guide (wiki)

Logout Mark Read Team Forum Stats Members Help
Mandatory to force actualization manually, why?0