AEON MQ 8 change background on Menu
I want to change the background image displayed for each menu item. It's impossible to browse for network or load from local kodi, when i choose "CHANGE BACKDROP - ONE IMAGE " only root filesystem e external device appear. Any Idea? I am using kodi on android TV......... Thanks all
assuming you are using the Aeon MQ8 skin, remote into your Kodi and its in the following location

/storage/.kodi/addons/skin.aeonmq8/backgrounds
(2021-01-12, 18:14)DarkEther Wrote: assuming you are using the Aeon MQ8 skin, remote into your Kodi and its in the following location

/storage/.kodi/addons/skin.aeonmq8/backgrounds

The exact same thing happens to me, when trying to configure the main menu entries I cannot find the background. I try it as follows: Customize the Home Menu> Movies> Background> Single Image> Here are two possibilities: External Storage (some folders but not Kodi) or Root File System (there is nothing) so I cannot select any item. There is no navigation option to the NAS for example The same thing happens to me with Artic: Zephir 2 I use Kodi Leia 18.9 in Nvidia Shield Pro 2019 so I think the problem may be due to Android settings, some permissions issue.

Logout Mark Read Team Forum Stats Members Help
AEON MQ 8 change background on Menu0