Save files to different folder than movie file
I'm hoping this has an easy answer, as I haven't found any information after searching for awhile.  I would like to save the NFO and image files that EMM scrapes to a different folder than where the original movie file is located.  I have tried modifying the file names to include a full path, but that hasn't worked.  Is there some way to do this that I've missed?  I'm using v1.5.0.

Thanks in advance!
That's not possible. You can use subfolders for images, but the NFO has to be inside the same folder like the video file, otherwise Kodi can't find the information. An excepetion are bluray and VIDEO_TS folders, they also can have the images stored in the main folder.
(2021-01-02, 13:27)DanCooper Wrote: That's not possible. You can use subfolders for images, but the NFO has to be inside the same folder like the video file, otherwise Kodi can't find the information. An excepetion are bluray and VIDEO_TS folders, they also can have the images stored in the main folder.
I see.  OK, thanks for the explanation.
(2021-01-02, 13:27)DanCooper Wrote: That's not possible. You can use subfolders for images, but the NFO has to be inside the same folder like the video file, otherwise Kodi can't find the information. An excepetion are bluray and VIDEO_TS folders, they also can have the images stored in the main folder.

How to do it please?
Also the image must be in the movie subfolder or is it can in anywhere?

Logout Mark Read Team Forum Stats Members Help
Save files to different folder than movie file0